Sunbeam Kettle King Electric BBQ HG6600B

• Safety
kes

kes

Used one for 15 years.. Current model inferior

A kettle king user for more years than I care to remember but wish I had kept my old one for the superior quality on the lid.
I like to clean after every use but the lid goes rusty even when dried thoroughly.
Very disappointing

Purchased in October 2019.

Hello Kes,
So sorry to hear about your experience. However, the lid should not show any rust after 5 months, please return the unit to your retailer for a replacement.

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great BBQ and good backup service from the Good Guys

On the 30Nov19 I purchased this model from Good Guys at Carseldine. Performed well and have been very happy with the product. Went to cook dinner last night and no power to the plate. Rang Good Guys Carseldine today, they said to bring it back in for them to check it out. They tested it and confirmed the power lead was not working. The young lady advised me of the 12 month replacement warranty and I was given a new BBQ. Thanks Good Guys Carseldine, your service during my purchase and also when I bought it back in when not working was nothing other than exceptional. You saved my day as I was having people over for a Aussie Day BBQ.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for A$179.00.

Hello Grant,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Glad to hear that The Good Guys Carseldine was there with their exceptional service.

gypsymaggie

gypsymaggieVictoria

Great outdoor Electric BBQ

Sunbeam Kettle King Electric BBQ is great for the patio outdoors. I use it often, it is 2400 watt convection oven that cooks my Sunday roast perfectly, also great for bbq chops, steak, etc, has a good non stick heat surface which is easy to clean with plenty of different heat settings plus a defrost which is a bonus in a hurry. Has a temperature gauge so I can easily monitor the cooking temperature, also purchased the oval cover for it, overall a great bbq.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$199.00.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi gypsymaggie
Thanks for the great review ! Enjoy.
Kind Regards Sunbeam

Electric BBQs

Find out how Sunbeam Kettle King Electric BBQ HG6600B compares to other Electric BBQs

See all Sunbeam Kettle King Electric BBQ HG6600B reviews

Kathy C.

Kathy C.asked

Where can i purchase another power cord for my kettle king as mine has been lost in transit

Hello Kathy C.
There are a number of online stores, listed below. The spare part code is: TC0720 - in case you wanted to search for another retailer.

1. http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=1648945
2. http://www.elliselectricals.com.au/product.php?id_product=145

Gail
Gail

I would contact the manufacturer!

Hello Gail,
We sell our spare parts with affiliated spare part retailers which I have directed Kathy too.

Hank N.

Hank N.asked

Do l leave the vent on kettle lid open or shut while roasting

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Hank N.
Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. For slow roasting it is best to have the air vent open. For oven/usual roasting it is best to have it closed. This will ensure the heat is well concealed and the moisture is contained.

Deb

Debasked

Can it be used inside the home without setting off smoke alarm?

Jodie
Jodie

Most definitely. I have brought it inside to use all winter.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives