Sunbeam LC5500/LC6500

Sunbeam LC5500/LC6500

LC5500 and LC6500

This thing is dangerous

We assembled the blender and ran it dry with the usual blending blade to see how it was when operating. It only has two speed settings and a ‘pulse’ button option. At the first setting, ‘1’ it operates at extreme (dangerous) speed and sounds like a tornado on rails.. the 2nd setting is just ridiculous at how fast it is and the pulse button is set at extreme speed. This thing is not safe in my view. We’ll be returning it to place of purchase today.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer for $127.20.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
Hi Mememememe, Thank you for your feed back. When operating this product it is quite a speedy little unit. When food is added it does slow it down to process it.

Sunbeam multi processor LC5500

It is the best food processor I have bought. So easy to put together and take apart. Easy to wash up. It does what l need it to do. It stores away easy..It mixes well, grinds well and shreds well. I love the way it stores the attachments.
I would buy the same one again if needed to. It is not as noisy as some I have had before.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Rhonda, great to hear and thank you for taking the time to post a review

Amazing ! So many things to do with it!

I got this food processor a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it !
There is so much you can do with it, this is the reason why I got it. The different attachments that comes with it make this food processor very useful ! I am not a good cook, but thanks to this machine SO easy to use, I can now impress my friends and family!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi M. Heron, So glad you are enjoying the machine. Hope you make many fab recipes!!!!

A good handy helper for my kitchen

I have had this food processor now for about 6 months and I use it at least 2-3 times a week preparing meals- it is especially useful for chopping and slicing vegetables in mass! It makes the job so quick and easy.

I would recommend this to anyone especially coming up to Christmas period to make your prep time quicker!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Thanks so much JKat - this unit is also great for making raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake which would be a great addition to the Christmas table!!!

What is the difference between the Lc5500 and the Lc6500

How do you change the slicing/grating blade without injury. I have the grating blade inserted and am unable to take it out?
Hi Kathryn, It may be a little tight at first. Maybe try holding where the button type hole is and gently prise out with something from the other end or push from behind.Thanks I’ve tried everything to slide it out without success. Is there anything else I could do?All fixed thank you

Sunbeam LC5500Sunbeam LC6500