Sunbeam LC5500/LC6500

Sunbeam LC5500/LC6500

LC5500, LC6500

• Product is used:
    • Weekly (2)
    • Several times a week (2)
    • Daily (1)
  • Safety

ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast & efficient

Love the fact that it comes with a blender as well. Chops very well & there is nothing left above the blade holding disc which is quite seldom. Easy to clean and to assemble but the lid got stuck after the first time using it so we used a small amount of oil spray. Blender is very efficient as well.

Purchased in February 2020 at Target Australia for $119.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Dips & Condiments and Dough

Jasmanoz

JasmanozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Performer!

Very impressed with the performance for this price range. A little louder that I'd hoped for but really does a good job. Easy to clean and comes with enough attachments for what I will use it for. The result of the food I blended was smooth with an even consistency

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for $119.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Hello Jasmanoz,
Thank you for your review and feedback!

KiddoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Machines!

Chops through everything I’ve out into the food processor. Not sure why the instructions say don’t put it in the dishwasher for cleaning but mine goes in there and comes out sparkling. With the blender I’m not sure if the bottom can come off for thorough cleaning or not but that’s the only thing I can’t get to happen. Other than that the blender has been well used for smoothies.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $129.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Hello Kiddo,
Thank you for the great review!

The blade can be removed, please see manual for images on how to remove the blade: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Root/Specifications/InstructionBooklet/LC5500%20LC6500%20IB.pdf

hjl

hjlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

it s a great little machine

bought this to replace one we got that was horrible .everything goes togeather really great .only thing i haven't done is chopped or used the kneading blade yet .i made coleslaw and it sliced and grated really good and i have just whipped of cream in 30 seconds so really impressed i have had a larger breville food processor that i gave to my daughter when i got a tefal cusine companion ,this processor is as good as the breville but cheaper

Purchased in December 2019 at Harris Scarfe Online Store for $140.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Hello hjl,
Thank you for your wonderful review.

Mememememe

MememememeSouth East Queensland, QLD

This thing is dangerous

We assembled the blender and ran it dry with the usual blending blade to see how it was when operating. It only has two speed settings and a ‘pulse’ button option. At the first setting, ‘1’ it operates at extreme (dangerous) speed and sounds like a tornado on rails.. the 2nd setting is just ridiculous at how fast it is and the pulse button is set at extreme speed. This thing is not safe in my view. We’ll be returning it to place of purchase today.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer for $127.20.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Hi Mememememe,
Thank you for your feed back. When operating this product it is quite a speedy little unit. When food is added it does slow it down to process it.

Rhonda

RhondaAlbion Park Rail

Sunbeam multi processor LC5500

It is the best food processor I have bought. So easy to put together and take apart. Easy to wash up. It does what l need it to do. It stores away easy..It mixes well, grinds well and shreds well. I love the way it stores the attachments.
I would buy the same one again if needed to. It is not as noisy as some I have had before.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Rhonda, great to hear and thank you for taking the time to post a review

Amazing ! So many things to do with it!

I got this food processor a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it !
There is so much you can do with it, this is the reason why I got it. The different attachments that comes with it make this food processor very useful ! I am not a good cook, but thanks to this machine SO easy to use, I can now impress my friends and family!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Hi M. Heron,
So glad you are enjoying the machine. Hope you make many fab recipes!!!!

JKat

JKat

A good handy helper for my kitchen

I have had this food processor now for about 6 months and I use it at least 2-3 times a week preparing meals- it is especially useful for chopping and slicing vegetables in mass! It makes the job so quick and easy.

I would recommend this to anyone especially coming up to Christmas period to make your prep time quicker!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks so much JKat - this unit is also great for making raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake which would be a great addition to the Christmas table!!!

2reviewasked

Does this model have a chip/French fry cutting attachment?

Thomas

Yes , it actually does & works very well.

2review

Perfect. Thank you very much for your help, Thomas.

Michelle T.asked

I have just used this machine for the first time to make nut butter. The ring was burnt and the burnt plastic went mixing with my nut butter. Is there anything I've done wrong? I used the blending blaze. I mainly kept it at setting 1 but turned to setting 2 for a couple of seconds. Should I keep it at setting 2 for the entire time? How long does it take to turn nut into butter? I'm afraid the time used to make butter is so long that I could break the machine. Has anyone used this Sunbeam LC6500 to make nut butter?

Kiddo

I had the same issue with mine. I took it back and got a replacement. Might be a faulty batch. The new one has been perfect.

Michelle T.

Thanks Kiddo for the advice. I went back and got a replacement now. Could you please tell me at what setting you use to make the nut butter? Is it setting 2 or setting 1? Did you add any oil and how long does it take to turn the nuts into butter? Thanks so much!!

Kath30

Kath30asked

Just wondering if this product crushes biscuits well? I have a Kenwood that is terrible - leaves lots of big pieces, even after a considerable number of goes at it. Kath

Hello Kath30,
Yes the Sunbeam LC5500 does crush biscuits well, have a look at the below videos to see it in action.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Download manual