Sunbeam LC5500

Sunbeam LC5500

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product is used:
    • Weekly (1)
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Safety

hjl

hjlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

it s a great little machine

bought this to replace one we got that was horrible .everything goes togeather really great .only thing i haven't done is chopped or used the kneading blade yet .i made coleslaw and it sliced and grated really good and i have just whipped of cream in 30 seconds so really impressed i have had a larger breville food processor that i gave to my daughter when i got a tefal cusine companion ,this processor is as good as the breville but cheaper

Purchased in December 2019 at Harris Scarfe Online Store for $140.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Customer CareSunbeam

Hello hjl,
Thank you for your wonderful review.

Mememememe

MememememeSouth East Queensland, QLD

This thing is dangerous

We assembled the blender and ran it dry with the usual blending blade to see how it was when operating. It only has two speed settings and a ‘pulse’ button option. At the first setting, ‘1’ it operates at extreme (dangerous) speed and sounds like a tornado on rails.. the 2nd setting is just ridiculous at how fast it is and the pulse button is set at extreme speed. This thing is not safe in my view. We’ll be returning it to place of purchase today.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer for $127.20.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Hi Mememememe,
Thank you for your feed back. When operating this product it is quite a speedy little unit. When food is added it does slow it down to process it.

Rhonda

RhondaAlbion Park Rail

Sunbeam multi processor LC5500

It is the best food processor I have bought. So easy to put together and take apart. Easy to wash up. It does what l need it to do. It stores away easy..It mixes well, grinds well and shreds well. I love the way it stores the attachments.
I would buy the same one again if needed to. It is not as noisy as some I have had before.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Rhonda, great to hear and thank you for taking the time to post a review

Amazing ! So many things to do with it!

I got this food processor a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it !
There is so much you can do with it, this is the reason why I got it. The different attachments that comes with it make this food processor very useful ! I am not a good cook, but thanks to this machine SO easy to use, I can now impress my friends and family!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Hi M. Heron,
So glad you are enjoying the machine. Hope you make many fab recipes!!!!