Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000

Date PurchasedJan 2016
red rocker

red rockervictoria, 3081

Food processor my eye!

This food processor was great for three weeks but stopped working suddenly without a reason. I have a minimal budget and if this is the case for you too,do not loose your receipt! It seems to be a pattern as the same thing happened to my sisters unit. The design is pretty below par as the slicing blades sit way to far from the chute which means you end up with un cut chunks you need to do by hand which defeats the purpose! It is a pain to put together after a clean for use, don't we buy these things to speed up and improve our cooking? Bottom line : A waste of $310 and another useless appliance taking up space. I should have read a review here first!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

My Sunbeam Cafe Series 1400w is dying

Was great for first couple of years but then machine started to short out the fuse box in the house.

Date PurchasedOct 2012
Food Processors

Find out how Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 compares to other Food Processors

Rowestar

RowestarMelbourne

Machine is dead after 5 years.

I bought this processor because I thought it would last considering it cost nearly $400. After finally realising it was tripping the safety switch for a long time it is now completely dead. It was used once a week on average. Its just over 5 years since I bought it. Very disappointed.

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 reviews

giuseppe.parmegiani

giuseppe.parmegianiasked

How can I get the adjustable top blade to move.....it looks jammed !! Hardly turning in any direction !

giuseppe.parmegiani

giuseppe.parmegianiasked

The variable height blade got stuck....won't adjust by turning the knurled base neither clockwise or anti-clockwise

Emma C

Emma Casked

I can’t get the universal S blade to stay in the correct position, every time I try to turn the machine on the blade pops up and starts spinning around the top of the spindle. Have tried multiple times and pressed firmly down on the blade when attaching to the spindle. can anyone let me know how to fix this?

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Emma C,
Not sure if something broken here without seeing. Maybe give our team a call on 1300 881 861 to troubleshoot.

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryFood Processors