Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000

Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000

MPNs: 5407, LC9000 and SNB-LC9000

Sunbeam food processor

You'll save time in the kitchen with Sunbeam's Food Processor. It has a double bowl feature so you can mix two things at once for faster results, and the auto pulse function provides short bursts of processing so you can continue food prep at the bench without having to continually press the pulse button. Plus, with the Sunbeam LC9000, the included accessories are conveniently stored in the built-in draw for quicker access.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

A little overpriced for what you get

It performs adequately although looks and feels a little flimsy.
Bought this after a massive fail with a Russell Hobbs and this one is still going which is a plus.
For the money though, I wish I'd invested in a more substantial model, it looks kind of cheap, certainly not an appliance I'd have on display any time.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

On my fourth machine is three years

When this machine works it works great. Does everything I need it to perfectly. But it's rate of breakdown is ridiculous. The first three machines were replaced by warranty but the fourth is now broken and is not covered. The lights come on and the bowl is locked in but when the buttons are pressed they just blink. I suspect it's a problem with the PCB. Can this be replaced or could it be a other issue?

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Food Processors

Find out how Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 compares to other Food Processors

LaninChris

LaninChrisAU

As a loyal Sunbeam customer (from the age of 16, now 38!), this product broke my heart

Michael of Mascot

Michael of MascotSydney, NSW

Not for home

I bought this blender on the recommendation of a store assistant. She pointed out all the good features; double bowl, large input tube, inbuilt storage for blades, etc., When I got this home, I suddenly realised how big this unit is and had to take it completely apart for it to fit in my kitchen cupboard. It does not have a variable speed control, just on/off, pulse.
The bowl itself is large, so goo if you are creating something for a large family and the unit has a large and powerful motor.
If you do a lot of food processing in large amounts, then this is probably the unit for you, after all it is part of the Sunbeam Cafe Series!

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 reviews

giuseppe.parmegiani

giuseppe.parmegianiasked

How can I get the adjustable top blade to move.....it looks jammed !! Hardly turning in any direction !

giuseppe.parmegiani

giuseppe.parmegianiasked

The variable height blade got stuck....won't adjust by turning the knurled base neither clockwise or anti-clockwise

Emma C

Emma Casked

I can’t get the universal S blade to stay in the correct position, every time I try to turn the machine on the blade pops up and starts spinning around the top of the spindle. Have tried multiple times and pressed firmly down on the blade when attaching to the spindle. can anyone let me know how to fix this?

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Emma C,
Not sure if something broken here without seeing. Maybe give our team a call on 1300 881 861 to troubleshoot.

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryFood Processors