Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000

MPNs: 5407, LC9000 and SNB-LC9000

Susan

SusanCanberra

It works for us!

I'm surprised at the negative reviews here for the Sunbeam Cafe Series food processor. We have been using ours for nearly a year and are very happy with it. It's well designed and easy to clean.

The only negative is that the drawer with the attachments can be difficult to slide out and close.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Excellent as a food processor, average as a slicer/julienne

After reading some reviews on here, and purchasing the food processor, decided to give some feedback of my own. Overall as a food processor it is a lot better than our last one. the s blade is excellent at processing both dry and wet ingredients. It can make a very smooth hummus and can process nuts/dried fruits to make health bars. Have tried cutting carrots and onions in julienne, it does an average job. I would say more shredded than julienne and the last bit definitely gets caught in the gap and you have to pick out the chunks, but saves me chopping up onions.

Sunbeam
Brendan K.Sunbeam
Plsm

Plsm

Love it

Did a lot of research for a new food processor, including the highly costly Thermomix. In the end decided to stick with what I know, a Sunbeam. We've had our 750W Sunbream Maestro Pro for 13 years and it hasn't missed a beat, just the plastic bits are now brittle and breaking. So decided to get the 1400W Sunbeam LC9000. Love everything about it. So easy to use, does the work effortlessly, looks good, and so far experiencing none of the dramas others are talking about on this site.
Matt black looks great.

Food Processors

Find out how Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 compares to other Food Processors

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 reviews

giuseppe.parmegiani

giuseppe.parmegianiasked

How can I get the adjustable top blade to move.....it looks jammed !! Hardly turning in any direction !

giuseppe.parmegiani

giuseppe.parmegianiasked

The variable height blade got stuck....won't adjust by turning the knurled base neither clockwise or anti-clockwise

Emma C

Emma Casked

I can’t get the universal S blade to stay in the correct position, every time I try to turn the machine on the blade pops up and starts spinning around the top of the spindle. Have tried multiple times and pressed firmly down on the blade when attaching to the spindle. can anyone let me know how to fix this?

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Emma C,
Not sure if something broken here without seeing. Maybe give our team a call on 1300 881 861 to troubleshoot.

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryFood Processors