Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000

MPNs: 5407, LC9000 and SNB-LC9000

Lily

LilySouthwest, VIC

Exactly as described

Love the power of this processor. Much quicker than the previous processor, also the double bowl feature is fantastic. The drawer that holds the discs is a great ides. The auto press fantastic, it allows me to be able to prepare whilst this is running. I recommend the LC9000. It perfect for what I want.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Peterb666

Peterb666Merimbula

Well designed processor and neat storage when not in use.

Bought a lovely red version of the LC9000 food processor, originally to use for running travelling cooking classes but now used in the kitchen. Regularly used for charity cook ups that produce 200 meals in a day.

Well made, durable (those having problems with bits falling off must be very rough with their stuff). Love how it all stores away in the based or inside the large bowl.

The auto pulse works very well. The machine is quite heavy and while that is a bit of an issue when moving it, you get a very stable machine as a result.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
VintageDom

VintageDomSydney, NSW

So far so good

I've only had the machine for a couple of weeks. I used it to grate raw beetroot - it was done beautifully, I'm really impressed. There were a couple of larger pieces, but then all machines have this issue. I certainly couldn't grate it as quickly by hand. The machine is rather heavy - somewhere around the 10 kg mark & is rather large - need to put base in cupboard separately to bowl. Having the blades in the drawer means that everything is together in one unit. The variable shute size is also good, although I am finding that this is creating extra washing up.

Sunbeam
Brendan K.Sunbeam
Food Processors

Find out how Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 compares to other Food Processors

Great Product

Great product, does everything. Great quality. Obviously the people giving it one star either have an issue with Sunbeam or are too dumb to use it properly. Some of them are obviously quite thick, like the one who gave it one star because it was too big after carrying the box home.

RadicalReviewer

RadicalReviewerSydney, NSW

Top Performer!

Ive had this for over 2 years now and has been faultless! Gets used heavily by family of 5 adults. Gets used for huge feeds of coleslaw and the variable slicing disc and extra large feed chute is great for that.

One review mentioned they used the variable slicing disc in the small bowl. The instruction manual states to not use the slicing blade with the small bowl.

Nice and solid machine. Jug and lid made of firm plastic not flismy weak stuff that bends and cracks.

The mini blade can also slot ontop of the large blade, to make processing large batches even better providing consistent results. Highly recommend this food processor!

Rie

RieHobart, TAS

Brilliant

I totally adore my food processor! I ordered it online, so when I received it in the post I was surprised by the weight of the machine - but hey, that is a good thing because that means it can process tough foods without jiggling around the bench. Also, the little drawer at the bottom is a FAB idea to keep all the tools together! I keep the food processor on the corner of my bench and I use it every day - I'm either whizzing up vegies to go into spaghetti bolognese or slicing vegies for the slow cooker or processing butter & sugar for cookies or processing dates & coconut for snacks.
Brilliant. I love it.
....all it needs is a blade thingy like a food mixer and it'll be perfection!

Brilliant!!

I received this for Mother's Day and am thrilled to bits with the design and efficiency. How was this product going to pass my test??? The first thing was to make my home made protein balls. I processed the nuts and dates (I would usually have to stop/start in my blender to push the food near the blades otherwise I would have half processed food and the remainder left whole). The Sunbeam completed the task with ease and in the fraction of time it would usually take. I have always bought Sunbeam Cafe Series products and thus far, it doesn't disappoint.
Innovative and Sleek looking.
A bit heavy to move around.

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 reviews

giuseppe.parmegiani

giuseppe.parmegianiasked

How can I get the adjustable top blade to move.....it looks jammed !! Hardly turning in any direction !

giuseppe.parmegiani

giuseppe.parmegianiasked

The variable height blade got stuck....won't adjust by turning the knurled base neither clockwise or anti-clockwise

Emma C

Emma Casked

I can’t get the universal S blade to stay in the correct position, every time I try to turn the machine on the blade pops up and starts spinning around the top of the spindle. Have tried multiple times and pressed firmly down on the blade when attaching to the spindle. can anyone let me know how to fix this?

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Emma C,
Not sure if something broken here without seeing. Maybe give our team a call on 1300 881 861 to troubleshoot.

See all Sunbeam Cafe Series LC9000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryFood Processors