Sunbeam London Collection Blue (KE2210B)

Sunbeam London Collection Blue (KE2210B)

MPN: KE2210B

BinaPerth, WA

Disappointed

We've had this kettle for more than 6 months now. Before first use I filled the kettle, boiled and discarded the water. Every time I've used the kettle (at least twice every day) the drinks have a distinct, very unpleasant chemical flavour. I've boiled water in a pot and made drinks that way to compare and those drinks taste just fine. Also, we bought a matching toaster which we had to return because the push-down mechanism broke within 2 months. Really disappointed as these products are not cheap products.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Sunbeam
    Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Bina.....thanks for the review....we are willing to assist you with the taste of the water in the kettle....can you give us a quick call on 1300 881 861 please.

Bina

I've just called the number I was asked to call (1300 881 861) and found the response I got not helpful. I ended up hanging up because I felt not heard.

Lauren.as

Lauren.asMelbourne

Just ok

Next time I probably wouldn't spend $100 on this model again, the aesthetics are nice and the blue suits my house decor, but the kettle is on the noisier side and scratches really easily, I'm not sure what from though as being that it gets hot you don't generally place anything near it!

Date PurchasedJul 2016
    2cooljill

2cooljillPerth, WA

Perfect stylish addition in my kitchen

Had for a couple of weeks very stylish well made love the color matte finish easy to keep clean first couple of times using it was very quiet.I thought yes I finally found a quiet kettle but alas its noisy now.It also has a 3 way safety system which I thought was a great feature and the water window lights up when you boil the kettle.

UPDATE: Unfortunately had to return the kettle 13/8/16 due to loud crackling sound when boiling contacted Sunbeam who were helpful and told me to return it to store of purchase Myer were excellent full refund and I purchased a Sunbeam Maestro kettle which is a lot quieter fingers crossed no more problems.

Date PurchasedJun 2016