Sunbeam Mixmaster HeatSoft JM7000

Sunbeam Mixmaster HeatSoft JM7000 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: JM7000

• Safety

Fiona Nagy

Fiona NagySydney, NSW

Thrilled with this product!

I am so thrilled with my HeatSoft hand mixer! I was short on time to bake a cake for an afternoon tea and had to use cold butter from the fridge. The heated beaters allowed the butter and sugar to cream up perfectly within minutes! I would highly recommend this product if searching for a hand mixer! It also sits flat on the bench (my last one didn’t have a flat bottom and I had to lean in the bowl when I was adding eggs etc).

Purchased in March 2019.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Fiona Nagy, thank you for the fab review! We agree, this Hand mixer has so many great features to help even the novice bakers...

ZSTAKER

ZSTAKERSydney, NSW

Genuinely pleased to see it works!

Seriously, I have struggled for years to remember to take the butter out of the fridge before I start baking but now it doesn't matter! Tried the HeatSoft feature and found it works just as described - gently heating the butter until it's soft enough to mix easily with the sugar, without melting or leaving cold chunks in the mix. Cakes, cookies and buttercream frosting - I can do it all in minutes. I'm also kind of addicted to those Taste recipe videos on Pinterest that they ALWAYS use a handmixer for - now I can finally try them all. Would highly recommend for anyone who bakes a lot, or likes to try new recipes. And did I mention it's dishwasher friendly? So much easier than getting out my MixMaster for small jobs. Perfect!

Purchased in March 2019.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Zstaker, so please to hear, we at Sunbeam are in love with this product as well!!!

See all Sunbeam Mixmaster HeatSoft JM7000 reviews

DRoseasked

I bought my JM7000 Sunbeam hand held mixer 6 months ago from DJs Adelaide. The heat button is v useful and so too the boost button. Two problems however: it has stopped working and putting the beaters in is frustrating. Is there an easy solution?

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello DRose,
So sorry to hear about your experience with this unit.
Could I please ask you to take your Mixmaster back to your retailer. They will assess the product and help with a possible solutions, be it a spare part or a complete replacement under your 12 month replacement warranty.

DRose

A David Jones staffer said I had to produce a receipt but while I didn't keep it, I do have the transaction date & price on my phone. DJs say that is not acceptable but SA Consumer & Business Affairs says it is!

Joy L.

Joy L.asked

Is this electric or battery operated?

Flo B.asked

Hi, im already impressed by the reviews given by verified buyers but i need to ask a few things.
1. How does the mixer perform with other attachments like the dough hooks?
2. Is the heat function mandatory to use or i can use the mixer without it? Like when im not beating hard cold butter, how will it mix the cake batter or whisk an egg.
3. The durability - are the attachments strong enough to stay in place all the time while in use? How well does the motor perform when used for longer durations?

Agooddane
Agooddane

Hi Flo.
I only use the beaters and the whisk. The beaters do almost all my chores and manage much of the whisking jobs. The whisk is not for heavy work, but ideal for small liquid tasks.

The heat is optional, and can be turned on/off as needed. There is a slide button for power and speed with a good range of control.

I can't tell u how long running may impact the mixer, but i have done several batches of cake mixing without a break with no overheating or problems. It does a thorough job on all kinds of mix from heavy mud cakes to meringue.

Compared to other brands, it is a sturdy mixer and I find it comfortable to use regularly. Good shopping.

Flo B.

Thank you so much for such an adequate response and helpful review.

See all Sunbeam Mixmaster HeatSoft JM7000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryHandheld Food Mixers