Sunbeam Mode SB4400

2.7

Megan B.

Megan B.Perth, WA

The welds broke

I bought this ironing board 5 years ago, not the best ironing board but it did the job, till yesterday. I was happily ironing and the welds snapped on the legs. Luckily I was ironing on carpet and my iron survived the full. I got injured though, but only a few bruises. My trusty Big W ironing board is still going after 25 years, so I may go buy one of those again.

Purchased in June 2014 at The Good Guys for A$169.00.

Hi Megan B.
So sorry to hear of this. Please contact Sunbeam on 1300 881 861 and we can assist you further. Kind Regards,
Sunbeam .

EssDee54

EssDee54Sydney, NSW

Overpriced junk that falls to pieces - buy elsewhere instead and get value for money

• +1

Hi EssDee54
So sorry to hear of your experience with both the ironing board and the service. Please call us on 1300 881 861 and we will certainly assist you.

nixjet

nixjetSydney, NSW

Great Ironing Board

As far a ironing boards go - this one is solid, dependable and reliable. I bought it to use in a unit that I have rented out so it needs to be tough and stand up to some solid treament. I have not had an issue with it to date.

Ironing Boards