Sunbeam MultiBlender Electronic Touch Blend

Sunbeam MultiBlender Electronic Touch Blend

PB7950, PB7910

Mashi

Mashi2300

Good blender with powerful motor but loud.

This blender blends things well but is super loud when in use. The jug is actually quite heavy but feels really sturdy. I keep it on the bench near an open window and I’ve noticed a bit of discolouration of the plastic but still works fine after two years of regular weekly use.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Mashi, blenders can be a bit on the noisy side due to the strong motors in them, Happy to hear it working fine....

Brooke e

Brooke eBatemans bay

Great product

What a great blender.got mostly for making ice drinks for the kids but has turned into a great all round machine .its very sturdy .glass is thick you don't feel like it will break in your hands its got so many useful features and settings only thing that is a bit of a pain is getting of the blade at the bottom for cleaning.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Steven Roach

Steven RoachPerth, WA

Easy and convenient

It’s a great blender. We needed one that didn’t take up much room on our kitchen bench but still wanted a good blender that we could use everyday at anytime.
The Sunbeam MultiBlender Pro was the way to go.
It’s convenient, doesn’t take up much room and is super easy to use.
The colour is good as it’s a neutral modern colour that goes with any Devore.
We are very happy with our blender.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
SusyQ

SusyQMelbourne

I like it but it could be more powerful.

Blending ability is good with options for smoothie, thickshake, milkshake, mix, puree, cocktails, crish ice, low, high, pulse. Handles fluids and ice well vut struggles somewhat with solids. Reliable functionality, well built and has not malfinctioned or broken down after 12 years of use. Very noisy, easy to use. Heavy glass jar, robust design. Could be quieter and more powerful. Was a wedding gift so don't have a receipt.

Date PurchasedJun 2005

Not happy

We have our blender for about a year, also hardly used and the bottom blade under the jug has worn out - so the engine works but the blade inside the jug doesn't turn. I'm guessing now I need to replace this. Don't know how. I won't buy a new one considering this one has hardly lasted. Can the manufacturer please contact me re what to do next. Thankyou

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Pierre Noir

Pierre NoirMelbourne

All I need

Blends icy berries, thick yogurt and everything else. Jug is slighty heavy but not an issue. Mostly use the "Smoothie" setting which takes about a minute and varies the speed in that time to ensure a good blend.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Modarm

ModarmDunedin

Works as expected

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Candece

Candece

Trap for mold

The blending itself is pretty good, but I can't get over the fact we paid $150 and were only able to use it a few times due to mold growth. The plastic bottom doesn't detach from the glass, yet has some separation therefore creating a tight space where liquids can, and DO, get caught thus growing mold. Ive tried everything I can to get to it to clean it, but it's just not possible. I'm very disappointed in this purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Product ReviewerMelbourne

Excellent Blender while it lasted

Product Reviewer

Update: I'm actually now using the Cuisinart 1.4L glass jug 600w blender and it is 10 times better than this one and probably about the same price. Blends everything effortlessly, even dates. Love it

Dear Product Reviewer,
We hope you continue to enjoy using your Cuisinart!
Regards
Sunbeam

Can't detatch black plastic from glass jug to clean

This doesn't detach from the plastic. Gunk trapped between the glass and plastic smells so we wont use it. The manual doesn't say how to clean it. Soaking isn't good enough.

Dane

DaneAU

Best Blender Ever

Love this Blender so much. I bought my one in Good Guys for $100 and it is worth it. I like the blue neon light, thats the reason why I fell in love with this blender...It's very easy to use and very easy to clean as well. I use it all the time to make my smoothie.. This blender is so perfect.

Disappointing

Same experience, spent extra money to get what we thought was a good quality unit but its not. Lights flashing and stopped working, nothing in manuals tells you what to do and service shops not interested

will replace with another brand

Heather

HeatherCardwell

Wanted - Motor Base to my MultiBlender

I love my PB7950 but unfortunately the motor "died". The jug is in perfect condition. Does Sunbeam or anyone have a motor base for sale. I live in Far North Queensland, but I don't want to pay huge postage / delivery. It may be more economical for me to purchase another one.
Speed
Motor "died".

Georgina

GeorginaMelbourne

Poor All Round Performance

Mark O'Driscoll

Mark O'DriscollGladstone

Easy to Use!

We have had our blender for just over a month and it was primarily purchased for morning smoothies. It accomplishes this task with ease and perfection, no scraping the sides and best of all you can leave it to itself while you carry on with other things. It has also been used for soups leaving a smooth, lump free result.
Time Saver

SMH

SMHSydney

Great!

Have had this blender since December 13 and was purchased for the fact it was time to start the little one on solids. I liked the look of the machine and the fact it has so many options. You can also turn it on and walk away so great when you need to multi task. Love the solid glass jug and modern design. The only issue I would say is I find it is a little too loud but so far so good with this model. Very happy!
The one touch options and solid glass jug.
Slighty noisy

One gripe

We've had this blender for a few months. It was well priced but we claimed it through our banking loyalty program. It works well and does the job but gunk gets between the glass jug and the plastic base. You cannot separate them to clean it. The manual certainly doesn't say it can be done.

Linda
Linda

Dax

Bearings in blade assembly wear out fast

Probably owned for about 18 months. The first time it failed around the bearing assembly I thought it was because we used the dishwasher to clean it. So we found replacement parts which were quite expensive. The replacement bearings haven't lasted long either and this time we took more care with it, so we are now looking for another blender.
Probably ok for light use, but if used occasionally for crushing ice it will wear out fast requiring replacement of the blade assembly.
Looks good, easy to use.
Build quality sub par - not really designed for ice.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Dax, when washing the blender in the dishwasher please ensure that you remove the blades from the jug. To wash the blades just rinse under tap or place some water and little detergent in the jug and blend to clean.

Dax

Yes, we realised that when the first one failed. The replacement part has never been cleaned in the dishwasher but still wore out quickly.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Dax, please contact us on 1300 881 861 to discuss further.

AngeloCampbell

AngeloCampbellMelbourne,Victoria,Australia.

Very fast and safe delivery and in excellent in condition.

Bought from Bidideal Multi Electronic Blender - Model # PB7950 and it's really excellent in quality. Very fast and safe delivery and in excellent mint condition. Great looking, sturdy and works perfectly. Can't fault it. Replaced my other blender which died after 7 years of service. Always try to stick with Bidideal.

WhatverAU

Very happy so far

After having a bad run with a Breville blender I was very cautious with choosing a replacement. Initially I was reluctant to buy a machine with push buttons because I was worried about them malfunctioning. However its been 6 months and its brilliant. I love how I can press a button and do something else while the blender does all the thinking. It has all the common functions I use pre-programmed. Ive used the blender 2-3 times daily since its purchase and its never skipped a beat. Im very happy with it though I do wonder how long the electronic buttons will last
Pre-programmed functions, very easy to use, it looks pretty on the bench!
the jug is heavy