Sunbeam MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7910

Sunbeam MultiBlender Touch Blend PB7910

SusyQ

SusyQMelbourne

I like it but it could be more powerful.

Blending ability is good with options for smoothie, thickshake, milkshake, mix, puree, cocktails, crish ice, low, high, pulse. Handles fluids and ice well vut struggles somewhat with solids. Reliable functionality, well built and has not malfinctioned or broken down after 12 years of use. Very noisy, easy to use. Heavy glass jar, robust design. Could be quieter and more powerful. Was a wedding gift so don't have a receipt.

Date PurchasedJun 2005

becjade

becjadeACT, 2612

Awesome value

Picked this little beauty up on special very cheap and it has been perfect kids and husband love it for there milkshakes and treats. ended up buying another while they were on special so that when they broke one i knew we would have a spare! it has taken alot of beatings, been dropped multiple times already and havent had any issues. one of them left milkshake in it for afew days before i found it, and with just a bit of miltons and a good soak it has come back to a good state, no mold or anything! perfect for anyone with a rough household.
Durable, reliable, cheap

Katiebug

KatiebugVictoria, 3754

Great Blender

We purchased this blender mainly because it had a large glass jug and a sturdy base. The touch button functions are great for being able to blend exactly what you want. The powerful motor makes jobs like crushing ice really easy. The jug is also quite large and great for blending batches of soups in no time. It's also great for blending drinks and cocktails and you can then put the jug into the fridge to keep them cold. We put the jug into the dishwasher to clean and the only issue with this is water stays in the bottom part which has begun to rust, but this isn't a problem unless like us you forget to take it out and dry it straight away.
Powerful motor, sturdy base, good glass jug

Liza

LizaAU

Burnt out ... needs improvement, but some good features

windex2011
windex2011

I have the same blender and the jug just cracked but the motor is good.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

Very good quality blender. Can't live without it.

This is a very powerful blender. I use it almost everyday and I find that it cuts up any food I put in there. It also crushes up ice quite well.
I like the different speeds on the blender and the blades are very strong and sharp. With this blender I make everything from smoothies through to pureed baby food for my daughter and it takes virtually no time at all. The blender is also very easy to clean. I also love the colour and the design of the blender as it makes the kitchen look a little more modern!
Blends all types of food very quickly. Very strong and easy to clean.
Nothing at all.

Kriselle

KriselleAU

Good

I would recommend every kitchen needs the versatility of this blender. The stainless steal base gives the blender a modern look matching other appliances in most modern kittchens.
I find the blender easy to use and even better easy to wash up. The fact that is all comes apart means no food residue is left. It is great for whipping up soups which make a nutritious meal. It works well with hot food and cold. It is one of my few electrical appliances I regulary use and is always reliable.
There is not much I don't like about it except sometimes it is hard to unscrew for washing up, but this is probably my fault for tightening it too much in the first place.

jandowd

jandowdqld, 4160

I would highly recommend this product. Its easy to use functions, its stainless steel look. It style and sophistication looks great out on your bench. It does everthing it says and was intended for with a touch of a button. Its really easy to keep clean and always looks smart. I have used this product for milkshakes, crushing ice etc and the buttons do exactly the right process for those things. Great product one that preforms like it should. highly recommend it.
I love the look and the style of this blender. And the many functions and easy to use touch buttons. It looks very expensive without the high price tag.
nothing at all

Brad39024

Brad39024

Overall a very good blender. Auto settings work very well with the glass jug durable and easy to clean. I recommend this item.
Easy to use one touch settings. Press, walk away and wait for it to automatically stop when done.

baggio2k2008

baggio2k2008

love this blender i got it on sale nad i think it is a quality device there. i lvoed the speed and teh power of the blades and managed to make a smoothi with in 30 seconds its that easy to do. oyu can fit a lot of fruit in there nad it is so easy to clean with no effort at all. sometimes the balde is alittle hard to clean but it is fine overall. lvoed the colour and the deisng makes the kitchen a little more modern!
very powerful blender and cuts up any food you put in there. no problems with ice

See all Sunbeam MultiBlender Electronic Touch Blend reviews

Pedrooooo

Pedroooooasked

Hi my mum uses this blender and she had it for years and sweats by it is there a place to get exact same one now?

Heather

Can I suggest you go to the Sunbeam website and ask if they have the same blender still available or go onto E Bay or a similar site and have a look there.

Kind regards

Sue

Sueasked

hi my blender leaks i was wondering if I'm missing another rubber ring? I have one that fits around the sharp blades.when i pour water in the jug it just runs straight through.

sally
sally

Hi Sue. Make sure the blade part is screwed into the jug tightly. It uses only 1 rubber ring. If it still leaks, return it to place of purchase. Hope that helps.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Sue,

Yes Sally is correct, please ensure the blade is screwed in securely. Otherwise please give us a call on 1300 881 861 with a copy of your receipt and we can look at replacing the blade for you.

Kind Regards
Sunbeam

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives