2Sunbeam MultiGrinder II EM0405

33% · 1832 · 58%

Chris M
Chris MParramatta2 posts

Doesn't work on 2nd use

I obtained the miltigrinder 2 through a work points and buy system, thus was not able to get a refund. Really surprised as my other sunbeam products have all been amazing. Really upset as I could have spend the $50 of points on so many other essential options. Such a let down, not sure how I feel about buying any Sunbeam products

Emjs
EmjsUpper Lockyer

Doesn't operate as stated

I exchanged my first one as I expected it should turn on and stay on with one press, then press again to turn off. I had to hold the button down for it to operate, and a hot electrical smell started.

The second one is the same, just no hot electrical smell. So I will continue with it for as long as it lasts and then spend the money on a highly recommended one.

I know it was cheap, but I would have expected more from a familiar brand.

Pam
PamLavington

Never again

I Purchased the grinder on Thursday, used it Friday morning & it was great. went to use it again on Saturday, no power, no grinding. returned it to the store & got a replacement again only got one use out it. Not a good purchase. I will be returninig the grinder for a refund.

Aby
AbySydney7 posts

Faulty from the factory.. As bad as it gets

Purchased this through the Good Guys via ebay. Went all the way to pick it up from the Prospect store. Came home all excited with my coffee machine ready to brew. But guess what all those reviews suggesting the product is crap were true. No power in the grinder (tried at multiple power points). Went back to the good guys and glad they processed a refund. Purchase an alternative from Maxim. Will review that soon.

Sunbeam   DM

Hi Aby, We are very sorry to hear about your experience with your product. Please be assured all customer feedback is taken seriously and your comments will be forwarded on to our development and technology teams.

Kindest Regards

tahlea
tahleaAU

how do you fix it

How can i take the blades out to clean and fix my sunbeam multigrinder 11?? It is playing up and i need to fix it asap it is the most important thing i use, i use it every morning and night for my coffees i need them to have a grat day outher wise im a grumpy bum

Catherineva
CatherinevaBrisbane

Only lasts two uses

We used it for grinding spices twice and went to use it a third time and it made a slight buzzing noise didnt grind anything a faint burning smell became apparent we then noticed smoke had started coming out. I expected better from Sunbeam, even if it was only $30.
It ground well when it worked and was inexpensive
Didnt last very long. Broken after two uses
lizzy309
lizzy309Southwest, VIC53 posts

Worked great... until it died

We have had this unit for just under a month. Ground up some coffee beans the first day, great! Just turned it on to do some more today and it started making a strange noise. Smoke starting coming out of the bottom and now it doesn't work.. I know it was cheap, but I would still expect it to work more than once.
Clear lid allowed you to watch while grinding, easy to use, cheap
Didn't last more than one use
Sunbeam   DM

Hi lizzy309, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience. Please return back to the place of purchase with a copy of your receipt for a replacement.

Nev Young
Nev Young2 posts

OK while it is working

It worked well for about 6 months. The one downside is it is a bit hard to get the ground coffee out of the grinder. Also a bit hard to clean. The problem is it seems the motor just burnt out on it - emitted smoke and then stopped for good.
Grinds coffee beans well when it is working.
Just stopped working after about 6 months. Released a bit of smoke.
Beau Cornerstone
Beau CornerstonePERTH, WA68 posts

Great for the pirce

If you need an all purpose grinder for your kitchen which is relatively inexpensive, this little grinder does the job well.

We had a much more expensive grinder which was frustrating and made a mess. We ended up buying this one as a fill-in until we could afford something better - and we're glad we did.

It grinds enough beans to make coffee for about six people. It also grinds up herbs and spices reasonable well - a little messy to clean up. We mostly use it as a coffee grinder. Highly recommended for that purpose.
Does the job. Easy to use
Noisy if the rest of the house is asleep. Doubles as an alarm clock if you forget to grind the coffee - so grind the coffee the night before if you don't want to wake the rest of the house.

JelloNash
JelloNashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Good for its price

I bought this for coffee beans, consistent grind, not too noisy, doesn't take up too much space. Its only downfall is that it doesn't have some sort of spout to let the grindings out, so you either have to tip the grinder or spoon it out. Still, a effective unit which does a great job at a low cost
Consistent grind, clear lid, cheap
a bit tricky getting the grind out
Madelaidean
MadelaideanAdelaide11 posts

Great for grinding spices

Bought this to use as a spice grinder and it does a great job. Works really quickly and isn't super noisy. The clear lid is useful for keeping track of how finely you want things ground. The grinding bowl can't be removed so it could be a little awkward to clean, but as we're only using ours for spices, a quick wipe with a paper towel or kitchen cloth is enough. Great value product.
Works very effectively, clear lid is useful, excellent value
 Show reply
Donna4444
Donna4444CANBERRA4 posts

Excellent to grind all kind of spices , its fast and simple to use at a affordable price

I bought the Sunmean Grinder to help me with my chronic Athritis. A great product for all athritis sufferers like me..... After a week of using it to season my cooking i have more energy and hardly any discomfort with my hands. It also helps me balance my flavour seasoning for all my meals.
It is not messy and so simple to fill and use
Absolutely nothing! Show reply
Lorelee
LoreleeGoongerah, Victoria.17 posts

best grinder

We use our grinder soley for grinding coffee beans for our much needed coffee in the morning.

Thankfully it always performs without a hitch and doesn't leave us grinding our teeth!!!

It looks stylish and compact and is super simple to operate.

Our friends are envious because of the clear lid for viewing the beans and it's large capacity.
reliable, inexpensive, stylish, great design.

AliasTheJesta
AliasTheJestaAU2 posts

Great Value Coffee and Spice Grinder

As a Cheap, Quick and Easy Coffee Grinder this device is excellent.

Great for grinding Coffee quickly and with almost zero effort.

Stainless Steel and Easy to Clean.

See-Through lid to check the Grind.

Grinds Coffee and Spices without Hassle.

Lid has Cut-Off switch for Safe Operation.

Grinds 200 grams of coffee beans in under 10 seconds.

1 Year Replacement Guarantee.

For as low as $30 at some stores this Multi-Grinder is an awesome buy.

Highly Recommended.
Inexpensive , Sturdy, Convenient, Stainless Steel, Easy to Clean
Only 1 Speed Setting, Can't Select Grind Size. Show reply

psinau
psinauSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great product for spice/herb grinding at great price!!

Recently bought Sunbeam Multi Grinder II EM0405. The make of Grinder is good quality - Steel as well as plastic. Spices are grinded very effectively & its very easy to use. Grindering size is perfect. See through Lid allows you to see and stop when needed. Terrific product for terrific price. Fast delivery!!
Product quality, grinding results, very low noise level, great price