Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

160 questions from our users

Ron

Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM

JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

bobasked

Where can i get the controll knob stickers

Hi Bob,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & if you scroll to the bottom you will find service agents locator if you tap on that it will show you any service agents in your local area they may be able to assist you.

Pam W.asked

How do I know when my oven has reached the temperature

Hi Pam W,
Always pre-heat oven to 250°C – this compensates for the heat lost while removing lid and placing food in the oven.
The oven has a timer function be aware that when the timer finishes, the oven will turn off.
If you are cooking foodfor longer than 1 hour, we recommend that you keep an eye on the timer and increase the timer during cooking.

Pam W.

The light doesn’t go off when the temperature is reached. Therefore I don’t know when the oven is ready to cook in

Hi Pam W,
I have just sent you a private message if you could kindly respond via that please.

Yaks

Yaks asked

Hi there! I'd like to try and make meringue in the sunbeam nutri oven but the temperature scale starts at 150 c. Is there a way to set it to 100 Celsius?

Hi Yaks,
Unfortunately you cannot set it lower then 150 degree's. is it possible you could try & bake for a shorter amount of time maybe.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Purchased last week from Good Guys in Bunbury WA, used twice for party pies and thermostat (warm up button) doesn't seem to work properly, everything burns even when only on 180 degrees.

Hi Jenny,
I have sent you a personal message if you could respond via that please. Thanks

Corban R
Corban R

Yes I have had the same problem? Burns roast vegies within 5 mins?

Karen Kay O.

Karen Kay O.asked

Hi I love these ovens I broke my old one of 13 yrs putting water in it while it was too hot to make gravy in the chicken juices I got mine given to me with no instructions my mistake it wasn't cooled down enough so I have purchased another one
My question is what kind of bowls can u use in them and can you do a stew in just the glass bowl like u would an oven

Craig M.

Craig M.asked

Trying to replace the glass base on our Turbo cooker as it is badly cracked. Can they be purchased seperately?

Christine

Christineasked

Hi I have an have a air oven when I put the timer on say for 60 min it turns off with in 20 min just so annoying

JD H.

JD H.asked

Hi just washed my nutri oven and now it won't start.. I did remove lid for approx 5 minutes..

Sharmal Jacobs F.

Sharmal Jacobs F.asked

During the cooking operation, should there be a light switch on at the same time?

Sally E.

Sally E.asked

Delivered the Nutrioven yesterday and try to cook today a piece of pork. No light & fan is not working. Unit is a little hot but didn’t cook the meat. Try to put it 250 degrees set for 1 hour it’s been 30mins already and nothing changed.

Lida

Lidaasked

Does the current Sunbeam NutriOven come with a heat shield? Does this affect the heating function of the oven? Does the plastic shield encasing the glass bowl become brittle with time?

bob

that is not a heat shield its a safety ring incase the bowl explodes

Seema L.

Seema L.asked

Can I use a silicon bakeware on my convection oven?

Xssy
Xssy

Definitely NOT. It says so in the instruction book.

Terry T

Terry Tasked

Brought a Nutrioven today .. Trying to cook a piece of pork .. No light & no fan working .. Unit is a little hot but not enough to cook anything ? Help please

Wholey hut

Wholey hutasked

Hi, after several months of use the timer now gets stuck. Can it be replaced?

betty sasked

my friends ovens light up . you can see the oven element .
mine is not?

potatoes baking for 30 minutes. not cooking

Christopher Samuels

Christopher Samuelsasked

Used it for sty time today ,trying to do a roast beef,after being on for two and a half hours at 230 meat is still raw in middle help please

Annieliese

Annielieseasked

My Sunbeam was in the middle of working and then the motor/fan turned off before the end of its timer. Is it broken now?

Cristina Simeonidis

Cristina Simeonidisasked

Where can I buy round muffin trays to fit this cooker and can I use silicon trays

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives