Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 (page 2 of 3)

MPN: SCO3000

Usually amazing

I love it but this is my 3rd one now (first one melted upon first use.was replaced under warranty. ) 2rd one has been gong for years until last week... it stoped altogether. 3rd one purchased today..... it’s stopped working. No fan or anything...slightly crazed because roast lamb now has to go In the oven. House will be hot. Off to Harvey. Norman on Monday to replace this one.
Really happy with the one that worked.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Delicious roast meals !

We are very happy with our Sunbeam NutriOven. Our wall oven went on the fritz so we went to The Good Guys to look for a small bench top oven to get by with temporarily, and we purchased the NutriOven. Our first cooking attempt was a roast leg of lamb with potatoes, pumpkin & carrots and it turned out perfectly. The meat & veg were absolutely delicious and perfectly cooked. We have also done many roast chicken & pork meals which were also spot on. It also does a great pizza and loaded corn chips are delicious in the NutriOven.

Update:- 2/06/2018 Hi again , so happy to report that our NutriOven is still operating perfectly and we still enjoying delicious meals. We are using the NutriOven way more than the wall oven now . No fat cooking has resulted in my cholesterol levels being perfect , and my doctor says she is going buy one too. My wife has also been doing casseroles , fish and chips and a yummy potato top lamb pie . Muffins are also great in the NutriOven .

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Does the job

My mum purchased this for me as a Christmas present when I was living in a unit with a terrible oven and this helped so much with making meals. Easy to use and cooks things perfectly, just not the easiest to set up, clean and dismantle. Would recommend for anyone in a similar situation

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Best baked dinner ever!

After putting up with an oven for years that doesn't brown (except the bottom) I bought this amazing oven yesterday and had the best baked chicken dinner ever. I just watched through the glass bowl as the fan forced oven made everything crunchy and golden and it's so easy to clean and quick to heat.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Simple cooking

We love cooking outside in the warmer months . This little oven is perfect durning summer for simple side dishes for any meal even with a BBQ , baked potato are cooked to perfection, it's easy to clean and small enough to store in a cupboard to take clutter bench space.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Cooks Pork Crackle Easily

Purchased this Oven to replace one that had a cracked glass bowl and was scrapped. This type of oven cooks quickly and is great for oven fries and cooking roasts specially pork as it makes really good crackle when prepared and pre-heated properly. It also saves on electricity and oven cleaning chores.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Perfect Cooking for two

I bought this for a couple of different reasons, 1 because I hated messing up my oven and it took too long to heat up. 2. Because a friend of mine said it was great for 2 people and it cooked quicker and saved power. So far it has ticked all the boxes. I have never been able to cook Pork Crackle in my oven with mess and too much smoke but this does it perfectly. Very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

burnt bread

Hi when cooking coconut and raisin bread it burns on the top before it cooks. Just wondering what I am doing wrong as I have it on the right temperature and the ink is coming off the guages so I think that is quite bad. so when cooking you are not going to know what time or temperature is and ir does not tell you when the oven is heated so you have to guess Thanks Barbara

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Recommended to save Power instead of using Your normal oven

I have owned a few of these convection ovens over the years, all with different Brands on them. They used to be sold in Go Lo and similar shops for around $49-$59.. when on Special.. Highlander and Casera were two brands I remember. When The fan motor died in My last one I couldn't find an identical replacement. I see that Sunbeam is now selling them so they should be around for a while. For those who do Own one of these common ovens, The temperature and Timer used two knobs to control but later models I have owned had digital readout so You could set the minutes/seconds and temperature as required along with a lot of other buttons.. Very easy to use once You memorise how long and how hot. Bugbuyer Lee

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Not sure yet

I was given this as a birthday present. My only problem is the thermostat. It's very hard to get it too temperature and keep in there. The light doesn't seem to go off so I never know when it has reached temperature. I think it needs a proper gage on top. I don't know where it was purchased as it was a gift.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Poor quality

Oven failed to work after the first use, machine was dead when we went to use it for the second time, it was replaced without fuss but hope the replacement lasts longer

The Bees Knees. The Ace of Spades. The Jolly Jack Tar.

Bung it all in, shove on lid, set temp, set timer, wait til it pings, get it out, chuck in some water plus wee bit of detergent, shove on lid, set temp, set timer, nosh the grub, finish grub, tip out water, leave bowl to dry, sit down, relax with a good ol cuppa. Dinner done and dusted. P.S. Don't forget to de-cobweb your conventional oven occasionally. P.P.S. Even if it only lasts a year who gives a flyer! At that price ($87 from Hardly Normal) it's not gonna break the bank!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Very noisy, rattly fan

Fan startling rattling after first week & is so loud it's unbearable even when in the next room. Nice roasts, best chicken wings & snack foods but best to get to know your machine & not rely on recipes which result in burnt food. Should've paid the extra & got a better oven. Think I'll try to return it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Works well but not for long and poor warranty respons.

Brought 1 and found it great the n a 7mth a noise fan bearing started then fail .
2nd one 7mth same thing .respons from sunbeam 1 year from the first purchase
So if you buy 1 it will go for 1 year and 2 months after warranty claim then you will need a new one
Don't buy it's twice as dear and last half as long. A hung of crap hope you put better bearing in you next model.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

A great device

This is a great device for a old guy living alone (: I cook roast dinners and even bake a cake such are my culinary skills, its good to watch your dinner cooking and even better no dirty oven , clean ups a breeze, so don't listen to negative comments just buy one, only negative point temperature indicator has worn (so Sunbeam if you read this perhaps you send be stickers)

Date PurchasedMay 2014

It was great til tonight when it cracked while cooking!

Have had this for sometime now. Loved it until tonight. Cooking a roast dinner and heard a crack sound. Didn't know what it was ignored it. The timer went off so I proceeded to go to serve dinner to find that the glass bowl had cracked and broken in 2. The only thing keeping it together was the base it sat on. Not very happy. Do have photos to show. Cannot find the receipt therefore have put this date just to submit. Can probably get the receipt from the good guys

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Do NOT follow the heating instructions

This was a gift from my husband. As a foodie, I had been looking to try this when we travel on the road. But what a disaster. The small 1kg roast pork recipe saw burned outside and very undercooked inside. (Req 200C) The roast veggies were so overcooked they were almost inedible. As a disaster, it rated right up there with some of the results I had as a young teenager over 40 years ago. I'll experiment with it, because I don't like anything beating me, but it is glaringly obvious that whoever wrote the recipes for the book provided for it never tested them. I also cooked the big breakfast, which was fine because I watched that like a hawk... but as for roasts; not happening. I'm a little afraid to try other mains because of the extent of getting it so wrong.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Love the unit

Yes, the warm up light is almost always on, in my last unit it did not work at all (different manufacturer), and the lid was on a hinge, but I don't care the unit works fine and it cooks what I want when I want it, no probs, it is not rocket science, it is a tool to learn about and use, all the directions are maybe's not set in stone, so have fun and experiment, I do and am

Date PurchasedSep 2016

higher prices than others but does the same job

I bought this from Myer ($85) to replace my old from from Harris Scarfe (used 4 years, $39). First impression is - they are the same.
same dial, same function, same design.
One thing that I don't like about Sunbeam is it doesn't have any "light" in the oven. So you can't really see too clearly if the area is not bright enough.

I have only used the Sunbeam for 2 days, so far so good. It does the job but so did my cheap one from HS.

I will report back in 6 month time to see how it is travelling.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Love it

We absolutely love it, but we've had it about 2 years and all the writing has rubbed off the machine still works beautifully but we have to guess the settings. Would be good if we could get a stick on with settings on.
Oh one big tip don't leave lid on after finished cooking as the steam can effect the motor.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Hi Kimmee, Thank you for your great feedback on the Sunbeam CO3000! If you require any further advise or information on the unit, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Care Team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards SunbeamSunbeam is sending us some stickers to fix our issue we are very happy with the quick response and the service provided

I cleaned my the top part of my Nutrioven and now it won't turn on anymore. I was careful not to get water on it, but it seems i might have. Does that sound right? Who can repair it in Canberra?

My nutri oven wont turn on
Hi Tony K, Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. Please call Sunbeam on 1300 881 861 for further assistance. Kind Regards Sunbeam

I've only just started using my nutrioven. It was given to me, my oven has stop working,and I thought I would get it out to try it. My question is, can you keep food warm, after it is cooked. I usually put my husbands meal in the oven. Thanks
Hi Angela, Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. You may be able to do this if you let it cool down after the initial cooking then turn back on to a very low heat. Kind Regards, SunbeamThank you for your answer. It is a success keeping warm. As I said before the Nutri oven was given to me, but I didn't get any tongs in the box. Where can I get them from. ThanksHi Angela, Parts are available from the following online agents - please place the model number in the search engine to see a full list and photos. It pays to check the pricing and compare. https://www.ewingelectrical.com.au http://www.elliselectricals.com.au https://bigwarehouse.com.au Mr Sparky (QLD) 07 3379 5332 Kind Regards, Sunbeam

NutriOven CO3000