Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 (page 2 of 4)

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Terrible design

First time i have used it, holes in handle trap food, and a hassle to clean out, no visible marking on knob so you can be out by 180 degrees,how much would a line of black or red ink have cost?. mine never got to 250 after half an hour i shoved in the chicken breast pulled it out after 20 minutes, it was brown looked good but was dried out, one of the rubber feet came out, not impressed by it, only good thing is it is easier than the oven to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2018
noel
noel

after about 10 uses all the markings,eg temp, time, menu and name have worn off. l can understand why they would not lke their name on such a product. does a nice pork crackling though

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Energy saver. Dont burn your food

My partner burns everything. So simple to use. Was using a convection oven. Then I saw the $1200 electricity bill. And went back to old fashion cooking. Small device less energy. Bought it about 4 years ago. Decided to take it out any finally use it. ... .... .... bbb

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Sharon

Small but handy and easy to clean

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Sharon, sorry to hear this, it definitely something I will pass on here, thanks for the valuable feedback..

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Trevor

TrevorCanberra

Just Died, But I'm Getting Another One

I don't remember when I bought and started using this oven, could be ten years ago. We use it at least three times a week and it is great for three people. It is fast, food cooks well, great veges, easy to clean etc. Bearings went about three years ago but still persisted until now. It is a bargain compared to my Kleenmaid oven which has cost me the equivalent of four of these units in the same period just in repairs. I'm going to buy another one.

Date PurchasedJuly 2008
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Trevor, the NutriOven is a great unit and is known to do a mean roast chicken and great crackly pork. Glad you are happy with it, thanks for the great review!!!!

Cappo

CappoRangiora, NZ

Best Pork Crackle

Had mine for 2 years now and still going strong. Chicken,Lamb pork roasts all fantastic and to let the meat juices drip onto the veggies just makes it better. Can cook a medium pork chop and get crackle, now thats a bonus. Havn't tried a cake yet but will do. Totally happy.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Cappo, great review, the crackle sounds yum!!!

Cathy

CathyMelbourne

the machine was broken down

Hi there!
I have a problem with the oven. it is because I bought it for 03-2016(2 years ago), but I had moved the house so I left it into the another and have not used yet. So the first time I used it 3 months ago( 3/2018) amd it was working well.But the second time was so bad, The timer is still working, but the degree was not. I do not know what was happenning. Even the grill is still very new.
I know it is more than 1 year so I can not return it back.
But I do not understand why It was happen like that!
Can you please give me some idea about it.?.?

Cathy

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Cathy ....thanks for the feedback.....we feel that our team can probably run through a few things with you to assist.....Are you able to give us a quick call on 1300 881 861 please.

Ferrett

FerrettCentral West, NSW

Works Unreal

Received this as a birthday present from my parents.I love it very easy to clean. Cooks a Roast Lamb or Beef to perfection. Also doesn’t take up too much room on the bench. I am yet to cook a cake or biscuits in it but besides that I definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Ferrett, yes so many people luuuvvv this oven! I've heard the roast chicken is a stunner as well. Thanks for the great feedback

minnBowen

Very Happy

Does exactly what it states and does so very well. I love doing roast with all the roasted vegies in it, sooo good. My oven did not come with an extender ring which is no longer available due to some burn issues when in use. I can understand the need for consumer safety. Still a great oven for couples or an extra family oven.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Thanks for the update.

Russell JAU

Bubbles in the glass bowl

Have had one for 18 months- Lucky A? The cracking bowls- these things are made to a price- not to a standard- look at your bowls- they have bubbles in the glass- they can't be "pyrex-"- i saw that in mine when i bought it- and wondered if this may be an issue. i mean- 78.00 i see them advertised on the coast- i paid 120 remotely, and man how can we expect 10 years from 78.00?...My issue is with the switch, however, and am trawling through how other folk are faring ....R

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Russell J, thanks for the review and feedback. What exactly is wrong with your switch?

Customer C.Sunbeam

Wow Russell J - maybe you should be working for Sunbeam!! But, as you said, we would always advise against this unless the individual is a licensed technician or electrician.

David

DavidMelbourne

Poor customer service and inferior product

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Usually amazing

I love it but this is my 3rd one now (first one melted upon first use.was replaced under warranty. ) 2rd one has been gong for years until last week... it stoped altogether. 3rd one purchased today..... it’s stopped working. No fan or anything...slightly crazed because roast lamb now has to go In the oven. House will be hot. Off to Harvey. Norman on Monday to replace this one.
Really happy with the one that worked.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Eddie

EddieBrisbane

Delicious roast meals !

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Emma Welsh

Emma WelshCairns

Does the job

My mum purchased this for me as a Christmas present when I was living in a unit with a terrible oven and this helped so much with making meals. Easy to use and cooks things perfectly, just not the easiest to set up, clean and dismantle. Would recommend for anyone in a similar situation

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Savannah

SavannahDarling Downs, QLD

Best baked dinner ever!

After putting up with an oven for years that doesn't brown (except the bottom) I bought this amazing oven yesterday and had the best baked chicken dinner ever. I just watched through the glass bowl as the fan forced oven made everything crunchy and golden and it's so easy to clean and quick to heat.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
N.Fisher

N.FisherPerth

Simple cooking

We love cooking outside in the warmer months . This little oven is perfect durning summer for simple side dishes for any meal even with a BBQ , baked potato are cooked to perfection, it's easy to clean and small enough to store in a cupboard to take clutter bench space.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

maldemer

maldemerPeel, WA

Cooks Pork Crackle Easily

Purchased this Oven to replace one that had a cracked glass bowl and was scrapped. This type of oven cooks quickly and is great for oven fries and cooking roasts specially pork as it makes really good crackle when prepared and pre-heated properly. It also saves on electricity and oven cleaning chores.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Colleen R

Colleen RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Cooking for two

I bought this for a couple of different reasons, 1 because I hated messing up my oven and it took too long to heat up. 2. Because a friend of mine said it was great for 2 people and it cooked quicker and saved power. So far it has ticked all the boxes. I have never been able to cook Pork Crackle in my oven with mess and too much smoke but this does it perfectly. Very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Barb

BarbTownsville

burnt bread

Hi when cooking coconut and raisin bread it burns on the top before it cooks. Just wondering what I am doing wrong as I have it on the right temperature and the ink is coming off the guages so I think that is quite bad. so when cooking you are not going to know what time or temperature is and ir does not tell you when the oven is heated so you have to guess Thanks Barbara

Date PurchasedApr 2017
BUGBUYER

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

Recommended to save Power instead of using Your normal oven

I have owned a few of these convection ovens over the years, all with different Brands on them. They used to be sold in Go Lo and similar shops for around $49-$59.. when on Special.. Highlander and Casera were two brands I remember. When The fan motor died in My last one I couldn't find an identical replacement. I see that Sunbeam is now selling them so they should be around for a while. For those who do Own one of these common ovens, The temperature and Timer used two knobs to control but later models I have owned had digital readout so You could set the minutes/seconds and temperature as required along with a lot of other buttons.. Very easy to use once You memorise how long and how hot. Bugbuyer Lee

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Not sure yet

I was given this as a birthday present. My only problem is the thermostat. It's very hard to get it too temperature and keep in there. The light doesn't seem to go off so I never know when it has reached temperature. I think it needs a proper gage on top. I don't know where it was purchased as it was a gift.

Date PurchasedJune 2017