Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 (page 3 of 4)

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Beamer

BeamerSunshine Coast

The Bees Knees. The Ace of Spades. The Jolly Jack Tar.

Bung it all in, shove on lid, set temp, set timer, wait til it pings, get it out, chuck in some water plus wee bit of detergent, shove on lid, set temp, set timer, nosh the grub, finish grub, tip out water, leave bowl to dry, sit down, relax with a good ol cuppa. Dinner done and dusted. P.S. Don't forget to de-cobweb your conventional oven occasionally. P.P.S. Even if it only lasts a year who gives a flyer! At that price ($87 from Hardly Normal) it's not gonna break the bank!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Susie

SusieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very noisy, rattly fan

Fan startling rattling after first week & is so loud it's unbearable even when in the next room. Nice roasts, best chicken wings & snack foods but best to get to know your machine & not rely on recipes which result in burnt food. Should've paid the extra & got a better oven. Think I'll try to return it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
victor

victor

Works well but not for long and poor warranty respons.

Brought 1 and found it great the n a 7mth a noise fan bearing started then fail .
2nd one 7mth same thing .respons from sunbeam 1 year from the first purchase
So if you buy 1 it will go for 1 year and 2 months after warranty claim then you will need a new one
Don't buy it's twice as dear and last half as long. A hung of crap hope you put better bearing in you next model.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Cookie

CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great device

This is a great device for a old guy living alone (: I cook roast dinners and even bake a cake such are my culinary skills, its good to watch your dinner cooking and even better no dirty oven , clean ups a breeze, so don't listen to negative comments just buy one, only negative point temperature indicator has worn (so Sunbeam if you read this perhaps you send be stickers)

Date PurchasedMay 2014

It was great til tonight when it cracked while cooking!

Have had this for sometime now. Loved it until tonight. Cooking a roast dinner and heard a crack sound. Didn't know what it was ignored it. The timer went off so I proceeded to go to serve dinner to find that the glass bowl had cracked and broken in 2. The only thing keeping it together was the base it sat on. Not very happy. Do have photos to show. Cannot find the receipt therefore have put this date just to submit. Can probably get the receipt from the good guys

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Heather

HeatherTe Awamutu

Do NOT follow the heating instructions

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Love the unit

Yes, the warm up light is almost always on, in my last unit it did not work at all (different manufacturer), and the lid was on a hinge, but I don't care the unit works fine and it cooks what I want when I want it, no probs, it is not rocket science, it is a tool to learn about and use, all the directions are maybe's not set in stone, so have fun and experiment, I do and am

Date PurchasedSept 2016
gymguy

gymguymelbourne

higher prices than others but does the same job

I bought this from Myer ($85) to replace my old from from Harris Scarfe (used 4 years, $39). First impression is - they are the same.
same dial, same function, same design.
One thing that I don't like about Sunbeam is it doesn't have any "light" in the oven. So you can't really see too clearly if the area is not bright enough.

I have only used the Sunbeam for 2 days, so far so good. It does the job but so did my cheap one from HS.

I will report back in 6 month time to see how it is travelling.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Love it

We absolutely love it, but we've had it about 2 years and all the writing has rubbed off the machine still works beautifully but we have to guess the settings. Would be good if we could get a stick on with settings on.
Oh one big tip don't leave lid on after finished cooking as the steam can effect the motor.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Brendan K.Sunbeam
Kimmee
Kimmee

Sunbeam is sending us some stickers to fix our issue we are very happy with the quick response and the service provided

Dennis M

Dennis MSouth East Queensland, QLD

When it works its Great!! BUT!!!

Last time I used it,after maybe only 7 or so uses, it appears the fan in the cooking lid unit packed it in.
Got smoke from the cooking lid,obviously the cooker section was overheating.
Its out of warranty now,so not much one can do.
Servicing in australia can now cost as much as the product cost originally,still i'm not willing to cough up another 190 bucks for another new replacement.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Brendan K.Sunbeam
pdm17

pdm17AU

Good so far

First lamb roast did on top shelf as per directions, cooked nicely but burnt on the outside. Next two roasts did on bottom shelf...perfect. Best pork crackle I've ever had. Once meat removed I cooked the veggies on the bottom shelf basted in meat juice,they cook very quickly. Purchased this for caravan trips as van only has cooktop. Next will try cakes ect will let you know how it goes

narissa55

narissa55Bundoora

Doesn't work, poor customer service

I have had 2 of these in 2 months. Both bought from Myer and neither of them even turned on. Rang sunbeam and they won't issue a recall. They said its "probably" a bad batch and to buy my third one from a different store. Absolutely no help. How am I supposed to go to another appliance retailer with a myer refund card to purchase another one? Will never buy sunbeam again if their after sales support is so unhelpful.

Anusha

AnushaPietermaritzburg

WOW. It has made my life very easy

I just pop my chicken, fish and chips or lunch stuff and before i know it, its done. No need to turn the food. It browns excellently cos of the fan. Food is succulent and does not dry out. No need for fats and oils and excess oils from food drain out. It easy, economical and healthy. I recommended it to my friends. They love it too.

Kel

KelSydney, NSW

OK but deteriorated very quickly.

drgas001

drgas001Blue Mountains

Ok if you are desperate

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Starting to emit a plastic smell when cooking

Great but broke way to soon

Bought one of these, had at holiday house for 18 months, cooked fine but after maybe 6 times used just stooped. The idea that Sunbeam means quality seems a little ridiculous now. Will probably just buy cheap brand in future.

Kane

KaneAustralia

Happy consumer

Recently bought the product, cooking seems to be super easy and quicker compared to our normal oven and usually less mess. I have only had this product for a short time but has worked well so far and will try and cook meals more often using the NutriOven

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would not buy again

I have only had my nutri oven less than two years The fan has fused so i can no longer use it i would not buy again

Jill03

Jill03

No longer love this machine. Its no better than the cheap microvecs half the price.

I wish to add to my review of May 2012 (which was somehow wrongly attributed to Jill0353).
After less than 2 years my Sunbeam NutriOven has stopped working, so it actually lasted no longer than my previous 2 cheaper microvecs, less actually. The cheaper ones at less than half the price lasted longer than 2 years. Disappointed with Sunbeam.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 reviews

Ron

Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM

JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

bob

bobasked

Where can i get the controll knob stickers

Hi Bob,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & if you scroll to the bottom you will find service agents locator if you tap on that it will show you any service agents in your local area they may be able to assist you.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens