Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 (page 4 of 4)

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jess90Ipswich

Best birthday present ever!!

I have wanted one of these since I seen Mr T advertising the airwave.

My mum bought me the nutriOven for my birthday last October and I love it. I rarely use my oven any more and when I do, it's to roast veggies or bake cupcakes and muffins since I haven't got around to buying trays to fit in. It has been out of action for a few weeks though after my partner turned it on to preheat and left the tongs inside and the red plastic stuff melted off :( very disappointed and don't know where to buy a new pair.
Reliable, inexpensive, easy to clean and I think everything smells better in a nutriOven

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Jess90, for spare parts please contact https://www.sunbeam.com.au/en/Service--Support/Service-Support/

Jess90

I did send a message to sunbeam when it happened (Christmas 2012) but never got a response. I still love using my nutrioven for cooking roasts.

Raj CBrisbane

Worked OK until the glass exploded. - Update

After the last glass bowl exploded, we were provided a new NutriOven free of charge.

Apparently you're not supposed to use it for casserole type meals unless using an inner dish.
I made the mistake of braising my dinner directly in the glass bowl, and then topping up with water which created a thermal shock, cracking the glass.
I don't remember reading in the manual not to use this product this way, but I may have just missed it.

I will continue to use this oven, although very carefully.
I'm giving this review 5 stars to balance out the previous review.
Good customer service
Must be extra careful not expose glass to thermal shock

Kel
Kel

How dumb are you?

Raj C

A few peas short of a casserole, I suppose.

kia convert

kia convertSouth Australia, 5554

perect oven

Simply the best ovens on the market. nothing beats this for roast meats, chops, sausages. crispy pastry when reheating pies / pasties. can even do spring rolls / chiko rolls without he oil.. line the bottom with foil or an aluminum pie tin when cooking meat to collect fat for easier cleaning, Roast spuds don't remain crispy for long. health benefits of food cooked in these are amazing. also can be used in caravans when going away, i would be lost without 1 of these
Perfect roasts, glass bowl.efficient, price
Needs a flip up lid. heavy

waynecable
waynecable

i was lucky i bought one off ebay for $ 20.00 still in box never used unwanted gift

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

janelle w

janelle wipswich

I enjoy cooking with oven

This is the best cooking machine I have used it saves me time in cooking and cleaning is so easy much better than cleaning the oven I hate cleaning my oven there is no difference in the flavour of the food I just find I use this machine for almost everything.
Easy to clean and easy to use

Shelleytas
Shelleytas

I have one of these and it's fabulous for doing roasts without the fat spatter to clean up afterwards. the self cleaning feature is easy, but I find roasting vegies a little difficult.

Mark Gold Coast
Mark Gold Coast
See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 reviews

Ron

Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM

JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

bob

bobasked

Where can i get the controll knob stickers

Hi Bob,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & if you scroll to the bottom you will find service agents locator if you tap on that it will show you any service agents in your local area they may be able to assist you.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens