Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

undefined

undefined

Didn't last long

Good little unit used it 5 times and then the fan died. The fan didn't stop while it was in use either, we only noticed the next day when we went to use it again. Pretty disappointing.

Xssy

XssySouth West, WA

Puzzled when temperature is reached

Bought my nutrioven CO3000 about 6 weeks ago, so dont know whether this is a fault, but I have no idea when the temperature I select is reached as the temperature light just doesnt go out. But having said that - I will switch on to the 240 temp, after 15 mins I will slowly dial back to see if I can find how far temp has reached, but I can reach the minimum and light is still showing on as if it hasnt even reached the lowest (150) mark Can some one enlighten me please.

Purchased in August 2020 at Retravision for $950.00.

Annie

AnnieWestland

Disappointed

Just got the oven, and was assured anything you baked in the oven you could bake in this appliance. Baked a fruit cake. Took twice as long and had a stodgy bottom. Was very disappointed as it was a Christmas cake as a present for an elderly friend. It was cooked in a conventional tin at the recommended temp.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Terrible design

First time i have used it, holes in handle trap food, and a hassle to clean out, no visible marking on knob so you can be out by 180 degrees,how much would a line of black or red ink have cost?. mine never got to 250 after half an hour i shoved in the chicken breast pulled it out after 20 minutes, it was brown looked good but was dried out, one of the rubber feet came out, not impressed by it, only good thing is it is easier than the oven to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam
noel
noel

after about 10 uses all the markings,eg temp, time, menu and name have worn off. l can understand why they would not lke their name on such a product. does a nice pork crackling though

Cathy

CathyMelbourne

the machine was broken down

Hi there!
I have a problem with the oven. it is because I bought it for 03-2016(2 years ago), but I had moved the house so I left it into the another and have not used yet. So the first time I used it 3 months ago( 3/2018) amd it was working well.But the second time was so bad, The timer is still working, but the degree was not. I do not know what was happenning. Even the grill is still very new.
I know it is more than 1 year so I can not return it back.
But I do not understand why It was happen like that!
Can you please give me some idea about it.?.?

Cathy

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Cathy ....thanks for the feedback.....we feel that our team can probably run through a few things with you to assist.....Are you able to give us a quick call on 1300 881 861 please.

Boo

Boo

Poor quality

Oven failed to work after the first use, machine was dead when we went to use it for the second time, it was replaced without fuss but hope the replacement lasts longer

Susie

SusieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very noisy, rattly fan

Fan startling rattling after first week & is so loud it's unbearable even when in the next room. Nice roasts, best chicken wings & snack foods but best to get to know your machine & not rely on recipes which result in burnt food. Should've paid the extra & got a better oven. Think I'll try to return it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Heather

HeatherTe Awamutu

Do NOT follow the heating instructions

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would not buy again

I have only had my nutri oven less than two years The fan has fused so i can no longer use it i would not buy again

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Jill03

Jill03

No longer love this machine. Its no better than the cheap microvecs half the price.

I wish to add to my review of May 2012 (which was somehow wrongly attributed to Jill0353).
After less than 2 years my Sunbeam NutriOven has stopped working, so it actually lasted no longer than my previous 2 cheaper microvecs, less actually. The cheaper ones at less than half the price lasted longer than 2 years. Disappointed with Sunbeam.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 reviews

Ron

Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM

JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

bob

bobasked

Where can i get the controll knob stickers

Hi Bob,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & if you scroll to the bottom you will find service agents locator if you tap on that it will show you any service agents in your local area they may be able to assist you.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens