Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

HammoSouthern and Hills, SA

Bad choice. Find another brand.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $91.00.

Rayke1938

Rayke1938South East Queensland, QLD

Dangerous exploding glass

Purchased in october 2019 and apart from the numbers beside the timer button rubbing off we were quite happy until last sunday when we were cooking a roast dinner. After the oven had been on for around 30 minutes we heard a large bang from the kitchen and found that the glass bowl had shattered, looking at other sites this is not an infrequent occurrence and serious injury could result from flying pieces of glass.

Purchased in October 2020 at Myer Online Store for $89.00.

Customer CareSunbeam
undefined

undefined

Didn't last long

Good little unit used it 5 times and then the fan died. The fan didn't stop while it was in use either, we only noticed the next day when we went to use it again. Pretty disappointing.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Anthony

AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Impressed!

Bought this at Amazon AU about month ago.
Warm up light doesn't go out and no idea if temp been reached. Sub par and poor cooking results.
Would not recommend this oven.

Purchased in August 2020 for $89.00.

Xssy

XssySouth West, WA

Puzzled when temperature is reached

Bought my nutrioven CO3000 about 6 weeks ago, so dont know whether this is a fault, but I have no idea when the temperature I select is reached as the temperature light just doesnt go out. But having said that - I will switch on to the 240 temp, after 15 mins I will slowly dial back to see if I can find how far temp has reached, but I can reach the minimum and light is still showing on as if it hasnt even reached the lowest (150) mark Can some one enlighten me please.

Purchased in August 2020 at Retravision for $950.00.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Rubbish

Bought a unit for my parents who are struggling during COVID19. Returned it within hours as the fan would not work. Was given a replacement and this time the element did not work. No heat. Again I took it back and this time was given a refund. Such a waste of time

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $89.00.

James M.

James M.

this product is crap

I brought this product 3 day ago try it for the first time it made a squealing noise. I preheated as the book says I took the lid of to put my chips and fish in the NutriOven went cold after 1/2 minute and the warm light would not go off I will never buy this product again

Purchased in May 2020.

Bondy

BondyAuckland New Zealand

dangerous bomb

Recently purchased one of these cookers ( 4 months ago) at first we loved it but last night while cooking a roast it literally exploded like a grenade showering glass all over the kitchen. My wife was stand close and a piece of glass hit her hand and cut to her finger. also the $35.00 roast was ruined.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Bondy. So sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your CO3000. Please call us on 1300 881 861 so that we can further assist you. Alternatively, please send us a private message with your contact details.

Annie

AnnieWestland

Disappointed

Just got the oven, and was assured anything you baked in the oven you could bake in this appliance. Baked a fruit cake. Took twice as long and had a stodgy bottom. Was very disappointed as it was a Christmas cake as a present for an elderly friend. It was cooked in a conventional tin at the recommended temp.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Terrible design

First time i have used it, holes in handle trap food, and a hassle to clean out, no visible marking on knob so you can be out by 180 degrees,how much would a line of black or red ink have cost?. mine never got to 250 after half an hour i shoved in the chicken breast pulled it out after 20 minutes, it was brown looked good but was dried out, one of the rubber feet came out, not impressed by it, only good thing is it is easier than the oven to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2018
noel
noel

after about 10 uses all the markings,eg temp, time, menu and name have worn off. l can understand why they would not lke their name on such a product. does a nice pork crackling though

Cathy

CathyMelbourne

the machine was broken down

Hi there!
I have a problem with the oven. it is because I bought it for 03-2016(2 years ago), but I had moved the house so I left it into the another and have not used yet. So the first time I used it 3 months ago( 3/2018) amd it was working well.But the second time was so bad, The timer is still working, but the degree was not. I do not know what was happenning. Even the grill is still very new.
I know it is more than 1 year so I can not return it back.
But I do not understand why It was happen like that!
Can you please give me some idea about it.?.?

Cathy

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Cathy ....thanks for the feedback.....we feel that our team can probably run through a few things with you to assist.....Are you able to give us a quick call on 1300 881 861 please.

David

DavidMelbourne

Poor customer service and inferior product

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Boo

Boo

Poor quality

Oven failed to work after the first use, machine was dead when we went to use it for the second time, it was replaced without fuss but hope the replacement lasts longer

Susie

SusieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very noisy, rattly fan

Fan startling rattling after first week & is so loud it's unbearable even when in the next room. Nice roasts, best chicken wings & snack foods but best to get to know your machine & not rely on recipes which result in burnt food. Should've paid the extra & got a better oven. Think I'll try to return it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
victor

victor

Works well but not for long and poor warranty respons.

Brought 1 and found it great the n a 7mth a noise fan bearing started then fail .
2nd one 7mth same thing .respons from sunbeam 1 year from the first purchase
So if you buy 1 it will go for 1 year and 2 months after warranty claim then you will need a new one
Don't buy it's twice as dear and last half as long. A hung of crap hope you put better bearing in you next model.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Heather

HeatherTe Awamutu

Do NOT follow the heating instructions

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
narissa55

narissa55Bundoora

Doesn't work, poor customer service

I have had 2 of these in 2 months. Both bought from Myer and neither of them even turned on. Rang sunbeam and they won't issue a recall. They said its "probably" a bad batch and to buy my third one from a different store. Absolutely no help. How am I supposed to go to another appliance retailer with a myer refund card to purchase another one? Will never buy sunbeam again if their after sales support is so unhelpful.

Starting to emit a plastic smell when cooking

Great but broke way to soon

Bought one of these, had at holiday house for 18 months, cooked fine but after maybe 6 times used just stooped. The idea that Sunbeam means quality seems a little ridiculous now. Will probably just buy cheap brand in future.

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would not buy again

I have only had my nutri oven less than two years The fan has fused so i can no longer use it i would not buy again

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 reviews

Annaasked

Is the cooking element hallogen?

Hi Anna,
No it isn't sorry.

Anna

Thank you glad to hear it is not halogen

Hammo

As I have already returned the item I can't be sure but I don't think it was halogen. Whatever it was, I'm glad I don't have to guess the temperature every time. My new Anko works much better and cost $45!

Ron

Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM

JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens