Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

HammoSouthern and Hills, SA

Bad choice. Find another brand.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $91.00.

undefined

undefined

Didn't last long

Good little unit used it 5 times and then the fan died. The fan didn't stop while it was in use either, we only noticed the next day when we went to use it again. Pretty disappointing.

Xssy

XssySouth West, WA

Puzzled when temperature is reached

Bought my nutrioven CO3000 about 6 weeks ago, so dont know whether this is a fault, but I have no idea when the temperature I select is reached as the temperature light just doesnt go out. But having said that - I will switch on to the 240 temp, after 15 mins I will slowly dial back to see if I can find how far temp has reached, but I can reach the minimum and light is still showing on as if it hasnt even reached the lowest (150) mark Can some one enlighten me please.

Purchased in August 2020 at Retravision for $950.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

The bowl has an enormous crack in it..

I bought my Nutri Oven in January,all was fine until the bowl developed a huge crack. I have bought a much cheaper K-Mart convection oven in the past and it lasted for years.I tried calling and I have tried to email you without success,I am very disappointed.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Customer CareSunbeam
Rhonda
Rhonda

I was told that previously,I visited Betta and they require a reference number from you,may I have that please?

Customer CareSunbeam

No we don't have such a policy, store replace the unit for you and raise a claim with us for their store.

You personally do not need anything other than proof of purchase.

Gary

GaryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good...but

First time use. Roast chicken and vegies. Followed the roasting instructions to the letter. After about 30 minutes the chicken was almost burnt. Turned it down to 150 for the remainder of the recommended time for a 1.8kg chicken. Vegies were perfect after the last 40 minutes. Had I not turned it down it would have been charcoal chicken...literally.

Purchased in March 2019 for $100.00.

Hi Gary,
Thank you for your feedback. When pre-heated for approx 10 minutes at 250 degrees we suggest to then turn down to 180 -200 degrees. Sometimes it may need to be lowered again. If you have any further issues please call us on 1300 881 861

Annie

AnnieWestland

Disappointed

Just got the oven, and was assured anything you baked in the oven you could bake in this appliance. Baked a fruit cake. Took twice as long and had a stodgy bottom. Was very disappointed as it was a Christmas cake as a present for an elderly friend. It was cooked in a conventional tin at the recommended temp.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Terrible design

First time i have used it, holes in handle trap food, and a hassle to clean out, no visible marking on knob so you can be out by 180 degrees,how much would a line of black or red ink have cost?. mine never got to 250 after half an hour i shoved in the chicken breast pulled it out after 20 minutes, it was brown looked good but was dried out, one of the rubber feet came out, not impressed by it, only good thing is it is easier than the oven to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2018
noel
noel

after about 10 uses all the markings,eg temp, time, menu and name have worn off. l can understand why they would not lke their name on such a product. does a nice pork crackling though

Cathy

CathyMelbourne

the machine was broken down

Hi there!
I have a problem with the oven. it is because I bought it for 03-2016(2 years ago), but I had moved the house so I left it into the another and have not used yet. So the first time I used it 3 months ago( 3/2018) amd it was working well.But the second time was so bad, The timer is still working, but the degree was not. I do not know what was happenning. Even the grill is still very new.
I know it is more than 1 year so I can not return it back.
But I do not understand why It was happen like that!
Can you please give me some idea about it.?.?

Cathy

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Cathy ....thanks for the feedback.....we feel that our team can probably run through a few things with you to assist.....Are you able to give us a quick call on 1300 881 861 please.

Russell JAU

Bubbles in the glass bowl

Have had one for 18 months- Lucky A? The cracking bowls- these things are made to a price- not to a standard- look at your bowls- they have bubbles in the glass- they can't be "pyrex-"- i saw that in mine when i bought it- and wondered if this may be an issue. i mean- 78.00 i see them advertised on the coast- i paid 120 remotely, and man how can we expect 10 years from 78.00?...My issue is with the switch, however, and am trawling through how other folk are faring ....R

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Russell J, thanks for the review and feedback. What exactly is wrong with your switch?

Customer C.Sunbeam

Wow Russell J - maybe you should be working for Sunbeam!! But, as you said, we would always advise against this unless the individual is a licensed technician or electrician.

Emma Welsh

Emma WelshCairns

Does the job

My mum purchased this for me as a Christmas present when I was living in a unit with a terrible oven and this helped so much with making meals. Easy to use and cooks things perfectly, just not the easiest to set up, clean and dismantle. Would recommend for anyone in a similar situation

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Barb

BarbTownsville

burnt bread

Hi when cooking coconut and raisin bread it burns on the top before it cooks. Just wondering what I am doing wrong as I have it on the right temperature and the ink is coming off the guages so I think that is quite bad. so when cooking you are not going to know what time or temperature is and ir does not tell you when the oven is heated so you have to guess Thanks Barbara

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Not sure yet

I was given this as a birthday present. My only problem is the thermostat. It's very hard to get it too temperature and keep in there. The light doesn't seem to go off so I never know when it has reached temperature. I think it needs a proper gage on top. I don't know where it was purchased as it was a gift.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Boo

Boo

Poor quality

Oven failed to work after the first use, machine was dead when we went to use it for the second time, it was replaced without fuss but hope the replacement lasts longer

Susie

SusieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very noisy, rattly fan

Fan startling rattling after first week & is so loud it's unbearable even when in the next room. Nice roasts, best chicken wings & snack foods but best to get to know your machine & not rely on recipes which result in burnt food. Should've paid the extra & got a better oven. Think I'll try to return it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

It was great til tonight when it cracked while cooking!

Have had this for sometime now. Loved it until tonight. Cooking a roast dinner and heard a crack sound. Didn't know what it was ignored it. The timer went off so I proceeded to go to serve dinner to find that the glass bowl had cracked and broken in 2. The only thing keeping it together was the base it sat on. Not very happy. Do have photos to show. Cannot find the receipt therefore have put this date just to submit. Can probably get the receipt from the good guys

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Heather

HeatherTe Awamutu

Do NOT follow the heating instructions

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
gymguy

gymguymelbourne

higher prices than others but does the same job

I bought this from Myer ($85) to replace my old from from Harris Scarfe (used 4 years, $39). First impression is - they are the same.
same dial, same function, same design.
One thing that I don't like about Sunbeam is it doesn't have any "light" in the oven. So you can't really see too clearly if the area is not bright enough.

I have only used the Sunbeam for 2 days, so far so good. It does the job but so did my cheap one from HS.

I will report back in 6 month time to see how it is travelling.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Dennis M

Dennis MSouth East Queensland, QLD

When it works its Great!! BUT!!!

Last time I used it,after maybe only 7 or so uses, it appears the fan in the cooking lid unit packed it in.
Got smoke from the cooking lid,obviously the cooker section was overheating.
Its out of warranty now,so not much one can do.
Servicing in australia can now cost as much as the product cost originally,still i'm not willing to cough up another 190 bucks for another new replacement.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Brendan K.Sunbeam
Kel

KelSydney, NSW

OK but deteriorated very quickly.

drgas001