Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

HammoSouthern and Hills, SA

Bad choice. Find another brand.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $91.00.

undefined

undefined

Didn't last long

Good little unit used it 5 times and then the fan died. The fan didn't stop while it was in use either, we only noticed the next day when we went to use it again. Pretty disappointing.

Xssy

XssySouth West, WA

Puzzled when temperature is reached

Bought my nutrioven CO3000 about 6 weeks ago, so dont know whether this is a fault, but I have no idea when the temperature I select is reached as the temperature light just doesnt go out. But having said that - I will switch on to the 240 temp, after 15 mins I will slowly dial back to see if I can find how far temp has reached, but I can reach the minimum and light is still showing on as if it hasnt even reached the lowest (150) mark Can some one enlighten me please.

Purchased in August 2020 at Retravision for $950.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Ms King

Ms KingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasts the Mfrs Warranty Period

This is my third Sunbeam bench top oven. All 3 lasted just over the length of the manufacturers warranty. I keep buying them because they are the perfect size to cook a chicken and vegetables for two people. So if you buy one I suggest you also buy the extended warranty.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $96.00.

JandS

JandS

Love this machine - except

We were so impressed with this oven we bought one for our friends. However, the light has blown and would like to know where I can get a replacement tube??

Blackbird

Blackbird

Fantastic until the bowl cracked

I've had this product for about 2 years and use it easily 3-4 times a week. I love it. But today, while cooking a chicken, it made an almighty cracking sound, and the glass bowl broke clean in half. Fortunately it didn't explode like I've heard it can do. Chicken ruined. I need to buy a replacement, but now I'm worried about the new one cracking too. That said, 2 years is a pretty good run.

Purchased in June 2017 for $100.00.

Lee Lin

Lee LinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well

No operational problems with this cooker. It cooks evenly and quickly. It's easy to clean too. The lid is a bit heavy and clumsy, so you need to be careful of that. The person who sold it to me pointed out that fault at the time.

Probably good for cooking for a small number of people rather than a large family. It is large enough that I don't have cupboard space for it, so it has to sit permanently on the kitchen bench - ultimately, it's up to your individual needs and space.

Purchased in June 2018 for $99.00.

Hi Lee Lin,
Thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Deborah W

Deborah WPalm Beach

Absolutely great IF you Ignore cooking time and temperature guidelines!

Just fabulous!!! Great for two people, easy cleaning, faster than conventional oven. Very good for bacon (use lower shelf at 180 degrees) and superb for chicken and roast vegs. My advice would be to experiment! Don't follow cooking time advice as recommended temps are way too high. Use conventional oven times. Browning is superb. Best part is you can look and see how it is cooking. Love the easy cleaning and the speed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Deborah W, great to see you are enjoying the oven. Thanks for the great review!!

Bubs

BubsHobart

Great little oven

Finally got fed up with the wall oven with large electricity bills, too hot and a pain to clean. The nutrioven is perfect for the two of us! Easy to use & clean. My only beef is the warm up light doesn't turn off and the controls could be better highlighted. Also its a shame there isn't a replacement product for the extension ring for additional height!
Edit: the warm up light is working! Have used the oven a few times now and am loving it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Annie

AnnieWestland

Disappointed

Just got the oven, and was assured anything you baked in the oven you could bake in this appliance. Baked a fruit cake. Took twice as long and had a stodgy bottom. Was very disappointed as it was a Christmas cake as a present for an elderly friend. It was cooked in a conventional tin at the recommended temp.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

CookingTimeMelbourne

Learning and enjoying

Have had my nutrioven for only 5 days. Used it to bake a cake, did some frozen savoury pastries and a pork shank, chicken drumsticks with veges = don’t overcook.
All turned out well, but would have been perfect if taken out sooner.
Crackling = YUMMMMMM
Definitely love it and looking forward to more successes.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review CookingTime!

CookingTime

Have recommended to friends who have purchased and are loving the NutriOven. Enjoying experimenting and learning experience - eg foil is your friend when baking.

Terrible design

First time i have used it, holes in handle trap food, and a hassle to clean out, no visible marking on knob so you can be out by 180 degrees,how much would a line of black or red ink have cost?. mine never got to 250 after half an hour i shoved in the chicken breast pulled it out after 20 minutes, it was brown looked good but was dried out, one of the rubber feet came out, not impressed by it, only good thing is it is easier than the oven to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2018
noel
noel

after about 10 uses all the markings,eg temp, time, menu and name have worn off. l can understand why they would not lke their name on such a product. does a nice pork crackling though

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Energy saver. Dont burn your food

My partner burns everything. So simple to use. Was using a convection oven. Then I saw the $1200 electricity bill. And went back to old fashion cooking. Small device less energy. Bought it about 4 years ago. Decided to take it out any finally use it. ... .... .... bbb

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Sharon

Small but handy and easy to clean

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Sharon, sorry to hear this, it definitely something I will pass on here, thanks for the valuable feedback..

Trevor

TrevorCanberra

Just Died, But I'm Getting Another One

I don't remember when I bought and started using this oven, could be ten years ago. We use it at least three times a week and it is great for three people. It is fast, food cooks well, great veges, easy to clean etc. Bearings went about three years ago but still persisted until now. It is a bargain compared to my Kleenmaid oven which has cost me the equivalent of four of these units in the same period just in repairs. I'm going to buy another one.

Date PurchasedJuly 2008
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Trevor, the NutriOven is a great unit and is known to do a mean roast chicken and great crackly pork. Glad you are happy with it, thanks for the great review!!!!

Cathy

CathyMelbourne

the machine was broken down

Hi there!
I have a problem with the oven. it is because I bought it for 03-2016(2 years ago), but I had moved the house so I left it into the another and have not used yet. So the first time I used it 3 months ago( 3/2018) amd it was working well.But the second time was so bad, The timer is still working, but the degree was not. I do not know what was happenning. Even the grill is still very new.
I know it is more than 1 year so I can not return it back.
But I do not understand why It was happen like that!
Can you please give me some idea about it.?.?

Cathy

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Cathy ....thanks for the feedback.....we feel that our team can probably run through a few things with you to assist.....Are you able to give us a quick call on 1300 881 861 please.

minnBowen

Very Happy

Does exactly what it states and does so very well. I love doing roast with all the roasted vegies in it, sooo good. My oven did not come with an extender ring which is no longer available due to some burn issues when in use. I can understand the need for consumer safety. Still a great oven for couples or an extra family oven.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Date PurchasedOct 2017
N.Fisher

N.FisherPerth

Simple cooking

We love cooking outside in the warmer months . This little oven is perfect durning summer for simple side dishes for any meal even with a BBQ , baked potato are cooked to perfection, it's easy to clean and small enough to store in a cupboard to take clutter bench space.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Colleen R

Colleen RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Cooking for two

I bought this for a couple of different reasons, 1 because I hated messing up my oven and it took too long to heat up. 2. Because a friend of mine said it was great for 2 people and it cooked quicker and saved power. So far it has ticked all the boxes. I have never been able to cook Pork Crackle in my oven with mess and too much smoke but this does it perfectly. Very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017