Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Mamak

MamakPerth, WA

Love it!

My daughter gave me my sunbeam oven last December. I love it that much I’ve bought a second one. Cooks food really well especially pork belly. I do wish they came with the extender but apart from that I can’t fault the oven

Purchased in March 2021 at Winning Appliances for $99.00.

HammoSouthern and Hills, SA

Bad choice. Find another brand.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $91.00.

undefined

undefined

Didn't last long

Good little unit used it 5 times and then the fan died. The fan didn't stop while it was in use either, we only noticed the next day when we went to use it again. Pretty disappointing.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Xssy

XssySouth West, WA

Puzzled when temperature is reached

Bought my nutrioven CO3000 about 6 weeks ago, so dont know whether this is a fault, but I have no idea when the temperature I select is reached as the temperature light just doesnt go out. But having said that - I will switch on to the 240 temp, after 15 mins I will slowly dial back to see if I can find how far temp has reached, but I can reach the minimum and light is still showing on as if it hasnt even reached the lowest (150) mark Can some one enlighten me please.

Purchased in August 2020 at Retravision for $950.00.

Ms King

Ms KingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasts the Mfrs Warranty Period

This is my third Sunbeam bench top oven. All 3 lasted just over the length of the manufacturers warranty. I keep buying them because they are the perfect size to cook a chicken and vegetables for two people. So if you buy one I suggest you also buy the extended warranty.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $96.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
JandS

JandS

Love this machine - except

We were so impressed with this oven we bought one for our friends. However, the light has blown and would like to know where I can get a replacement tube??

Wantone

WantoneSouth Australia

Perfect alternative to the house oven

Designated a kitchen bench space so this oven can live there . I use this for all my oven cooking needs as it uses less power than my house oven. The glass bowl is perfectly sized for cooking for two adults.
The appliance is solid, sturdy and very easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2016 at The Good Guys for $79.00.

Hi Wantone,
Many thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Blackbird

Blackbird

Fantastic until the bowl cracked

I've had this product for about 2 years and use it easily 3-4 times a week. I love it. But today, while cooking a chicken, it made an almighty cracking sound, and the glass bowl broke clean in half. Fortunately it didn't explode like I've heard it can do. Chicken ruined. I need to buy a replacement, but now I'm worried about the new one cracking too. That said, 2 years is a pretty good run.

Purchased in June 2017 for $100.00.

Lee Lin

Lee LinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well

No operational problems with this cooker. It cooks evenly and quickly. It's easy to clean too. The lid is a bit heavy and clumsy, so you need to be careful of that. The person who sold it to me pointed out that fault at the time.

Probably good for cooking for a small number of people rather than a large family. It is large enough that I don't have cupboard space for it, so it has to sit permanently on the kitchen bench - ultimately, it's up to your individual needs and space.

Purchased in June 2018 for $99.00.

Hi Lee Lin,
Thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Deborah W

Deborah WPalm Beach

Absolutely great IF you Ignore cooking time and temperature guidelines!

Just fabulous!!! Great for two people, easy cleaning, faster than conventional oven. Very good for bacon (use lower shelf at 180 degrees) and superb for chicken and roast vegs. My advice would be to experiment! Don't follow cooking time advice as recommended temps are way too high. Use conventional oven times. Browning is superb. Best part is you can look and see how it is cooking. Love the easy cleaning and the speed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Deborah W, great to see you are enjoying the oven. Thanks for the great review!!

Sue

SuePort Kennedy, Perth W.A

The best thing I have bought and inexpensive too.

This is one of the best appliances to have in your kitchen, had mine over 12 months now and is used regularly, easy to clean and all markings are still on control knob, just wipe gently with damp cloth. We love the Pork Roasts especially the crackle, I mainly use to cook all the roasts now, husband never complains about a roast during the week as only takes an hour and just place vegetables in my oven, so quick and easy. Steaks are a breeze and Pork Belly so yummo.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Hi Sue,
We couldn't have said better, thank you for reviewing our oven!!!

Bubs

BubsHobart

Great little oven

Finally got fed up with the wall oven with large electricity bills, too hot and a pain to clean. The nutrioven is perfect for the two of us! Easy to use & clean. My only beef is the warm up light doesn't turn off and the controls could be better highlighted. Also its a shame there isn't a replacement product for the extension ring for additional height!
Edit: the warm up light is working! Have used the oven a few times now and am loving it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Annie

AnnieWestland

Disappointed

Just got the oven, and was assured anything you baked in the oven you could bake in this appliance. Baked a fruit cake. Took twice as long and had a stodgy bottom. Was very disappointed as it was a Christmas cake as a present for an elderly friend. It was cooked in a conventional tin at the recommended temp.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

CookingTimeMelbourne

Learning and enjoying

Have had my nutrioven for only 5 days. Used it to bake a cake, did some frozen savoury pastries and a pork shank, chicken drumsticks with veges = don’t overcook.
All turned out well, but would have been perfect if taken out sooner.
Crackling = YUMMMMMM
Definitely love it and looking forward to more successes.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review CookingTime!

CookingTime

Have recommended to friends who have purchased and are loving the NutriOven. Enjoying experimenting and learning experience - eg foil is your friend when baking.

Terrible design

First time i have used it, holes in handle trap food, and a hassle to clean out, no visible marking on knob so you can be out by 180 degrees,how much would a line of black or red ink have cost?. mine never got to 250 after half an hour i shoved in the chicken breast pulled it out after 20 minutes, it was brown looked good but was dried out, one of the rubber feet came out, not impressed by it, only good thing is it is easier than the oven to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2018
noel
noel

after about 10 uses all the markings,eg temp, time, menu and name have worn off. l can understand why they would not lke their name on such a product. does a nice pork crackling though

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 reviews

Annaasked

Is the cooking element hallogen?

Hi Anna,
No it isn't sorry.

Anna

Thank you glad to hear it is not halogen

Hammo

As I have already returned the item I can't be sure but I don't think it was halogen. Whatever it was, I'm glad I don't have to guess the temperature every time. My new Anko works much better and cost $45!

Ron

Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM

JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens