Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

HammoSouthern and Hills, SA

Bad choice. Find another brand.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $91.00.

undefined

undefined

Didn't last long

Good little unit used it 5 times and then the fan died. The fan didn't stop while it was in use either, we only noticed the next day when we went to use it again. Pretty disappointing.

Xssy

XssySouth West, WA

Puzzled when temperature is reached

Bought my nutrioven CO3000 about 6 weeks ago, so dont know whether this is a fault, but I have no idea when the temperature I select is reached as the temperature light just doesnt go out. But having said that - I will switch on to the 240 temp, after 15 mins I will slowly dial back to see if I can find how far temp has reached, but I can reach the minimum and light is still showing on as if it hasnt even reached the lowest (150) mark Can some one enlighten me please.

Purchased in August 2020 at Retravision for $950.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Wantone

WantoneSouth Australia

Perfect alternative to the house oven

Designated a kitchen bench space so this oven can live there . I use this for all my oven cooking needs as it uses less power than my house oven. The glass bowl is perfectly sized for cooking for two adults.
The appliance is solid, sturdy and very easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2016 at The Good Guys for $79.00.

Hi Wantone,
Many thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Sue

SuePort Kennedy, Perth W.A

The best thing I have bought and inexpensive too.

This is one of the best appliances to have in your kitchen, had mine over 12 months now and is used regularly, easy to clean and all markings are still on control knob, just wipe gently with damp cloth. We love the Pork Roasts especially the crackle, I mainly use to cook all the roasts now, husband never complains about a roast during the week as only takes an hour and just place vegetables in my oven, so quick and easy. Steaks are a breeze and Pork Belly so yummo.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Hi Sue,
We couldn't have said better, thank you for reviewing our oven!!!

Annie

AnnieWestland

Disappointed

Just got the oven, and was assured anything you baked in the oven you could bake in this appliance. Baked a fruit cake. Took twice as long and had a stodgy bottom. Was very disappointed as it was a Christmas cake as a present for an elderly friend. It was cooked in a conventional tin at the recommended temp.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Terrible design

First time i have used it, holes in handle trap food, and a hassle to clean out, no visible marking on knob so you can be out by 180 degrees,how much would a line of black or red ink have cost?. mine never got to 250 after half an hour i shoved in the chicken breast pulled it out after 20 minutes, it was brown looked good but was dried out, one of the rubber feet came out, not impressed by it, only good thing is it is easier than the oven to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2018
noel
noel

after about 10 uses all the markings,eg temp, time, menu and name have worn off. l can understand why they would not lke their name on such a product. does a nice pork crackling though

Cappo

CappoRangiora, NZ

Best Pork Crackle

Had mine for 2 years now and still going strong. Chicken,Lamb pork roasts all fantastic and to let the meat juices drip onto the veggies just makes it better. Can cook a medium pork chop and get crackle, now thats a bonus. Havn't tried a cake yet but will do. Totally happy.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Cappo, great review, the crackle sounds yum!!!

Cathy

CathyMelbourne

the machine was broken down

Hi there!
I have a problem with the oven. it is because I bought it for 03-2016(2 years ago), but I had moved the house so I left it into the another and have not used yet. So the first time I used it 3 months ago( 3/2018) amd it was working well.But the second time was so bad, The timer is still working, but the degree was not. I do not know what was happenning. Even the grill is still very new.
I know it is more than 1 year so I can not return it back.
But I do not understand why It was happen like that!
Can you please give me some idea about it.?.?

Cathy

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Cathy ....thanks for the feedback.....we feel that our team can probably run through a few things with you to assist.....Are you able to give us a quick call on 1300 881 861 please.

Ferrett

FerrettCentral West, NSW

Works Unreal

Received this as a birthday present from my parents.I love it very easy to clean. Cooks a Roast Lamb or Beef to perfection. Also doesn’t take up too much room on the bench. I am yet to cook a cake or biscuits in it but besides that I definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Ferrett, yes so many people luuuvvv this oven! I've heard the roast chicken is a stunner as well. Thanks for the great feedback

Usually amazing

I love it but this is my 3rd one now (first one melted upon first use.was replaced under warranty. ) 2rd one has been gong for years until last week... it stoped altogether. 3rd one purchased today..... it’s stopped working. No fan or anything...slightly crazed because roast lamb now has to go In the oven. House will be hot. Off to Harvey. Norman on Monday to replace this one.
Really happy with the one that worked.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Savannah

SavannahDarling Downs, QLD

Best baked dinner ever!

After putting up with an oven for years that doesn't brown (except the bottom) I bought this amazing oven yesterday and had the best baked chicken dinner ever. I just watched through the glass bowl as the fan forced oven made everything crunchy and golden and it's so easy to clean and quick to heat.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
maldemer

maldemerPeel, WA

Cooks Pork Crackle Easily

Purchased this Oven to replace one that had a cracked glass bowl and was scrapped. This type of oven cooks quickly and is great for oven fries and cooking roasts specially pork as it makes really good crackle when prepared and pre-heated properly. It also saves on electricity and oven cleaning chores.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
BUGBUYER

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

Recommended to save Power instead of using Your normal oven

I have owned a few of these convection ovens over the years, all with different Brands on them. They used to be sold in Go Lo and similar shops for around $49-$59.. when on Special.. Highlander and Casera were two brands I remember. When The fan motor died in My last one I couldn't find an identical replacement. I see that Sunbeam is now selling them so they should be around for a while. For those who do Own one of these common ovens, The temperature and Timer used two knobs to control but later models I have owned had digital readout so You could set the minutes/seconds and temperature as required along with a lot of other buttons.. Very easy to use once You memorise how long and how hot. Bugbuyer Lee

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Boo

Boo

Poor quality

Oven failed to work after the first use, machine was dead when we went to use it for the second time, it was replaced without fuss but hope the replacement lasts longer

Beamer

BeamerSunshine Coast

The Bees Knees. The Ace of Spades. The Jolly Jack Tar.

Bung it all in, shove on lid, set temp, set timer, wait til it pings, get it out, chuck in some water plus wee bit of detergent, shove on lid, set temp, set timer, nosh the grub, finish grub, tip out water, leave bowl to dry, sit down, relax with a good ol cuppa. Dinner done and dusted. P.S. Don't forget to de-cobweb your conventional oven occasionally. P.P.S. Even if it only lasts a year who gives a flyer! At that price ($87 from Hardly Normal) it's not gonna break the bank!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Susie

SusieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very noisy, rattly fan

Fan startling rattling after first week & is so loud it's unbearable even when in the next room. Nice roasts, best chicken wings & snack foods but best to get to know your machine & not rely on recipes which result in burnt food. Should've paid the extra & got a better oven. Think I'll try to return it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Cookie

CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great device

This is a great device for a old guy living alone (: I cook roast dinners and even bake a cake such are my culinary skills, its good to watch your dinner cooking and even better no dirty oven , clean ups a breeze, so don't listen to negative comments just buy one, only negative point temperature indicator has worn (so Sunbeam if you read this perhaps you send be stickers)

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Heather

HeatherTe Awamutu

Do NOT follow the heating instructions

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Love the unit

Yes, the warm up light is almost always on, in my last unit it did not work at all (different manufacturer), and the lid was on a hinge, but I don't care the unit works fine and it cooks what I want when I want it, no probs, it is not rocket science, it is a tool to learn about and use, all the directions are maybe's not set in stone, so have fun and experiment, I do and am

Date PurchasedSept 2016