Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

The bowl has an enormous crack in it..

I bought my Nutri Oven in January,all was fine until the bowl developed a huge crack. I have bought a much cheaper K-Mart convection oven in the past and it lasted for years.I tried calling and I have tried to email you without success,I am very disappointed.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Customer CareSunbeam
Rhonda
Rhonda

I was told that previously,I visited Betta and they require a reference number from you,may I have that please?

Customer CareSunbeam

No we don't have such a policy, store replace the unit for you and raise a claim with us for their store.

You personally do not need anything other than proof of purchase.

Gary

GaryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good...but

First time use. Roast chicken and vegies. Followed the roasting instructions to the letter. After about 30 minutes the chicken was almost burnt. Turned it down to 150 for the remainder of the recommended time for a 1.8kg chicken. Vegies were perfect after the last 40 minutes. Had I not turned it down it would have been charcoal chicken...literally.

Purchased in March 2019 for $100.00.

Hi Gary,
Thank you for your feedback. When pre-heated for approx 10 minutes at 250 degrees we suggest to then turn down to 180 -200 degrees. Sometimes it may need to be lowered again. If you have any further issues please call us on 1300 881 861

Russell JAU

Bubbles in the glass bowl

Have had one for 18 months- Lucky A? The cracking bowls- these things are made to a price- not to a standard- look at your bowls- they have bubbles in the glass- they can't be "pyrex-"- i saw that in mine when i bought it- and wondered if this may be an issue. i mean- 78.00 i see them advertised on the coast- i paid 120 remotely, and man how can we expect 10 years from 78.00?...My issue is with the switch, however, and am trawling through how other folk are faring ....R

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Russell J, thanks for the review and feedback. What exactly is wrong with your switch?

Customer C.Sunbeam

Wow Russell J - maybe you should be working for Sunbeam!! But, as you said, we would always advise against this unless the individual is a licensed technician or electrician.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Emma Welsh

Emma WelshCairns

Does the job

My mum purchased this for me as a Christmas present when I was living in a unit with a terrible oven and this helped so much with making meals. Easy to use and cooks things perfectly, just not the easiest to set up, clean and dismantle. Would recommend for anyone in a similar situation

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Barb

BarbTownsville

burnt bread

Hi when cooking coconut and raisin bread it burns on the top before it cooks. Just wondering what I am doing wrong as I have it on the right temperature and the ink is coming off the guages so I think that is quite bad. so when cooking you are not going to know what time or temperature is and ir does not tell you when the oven is heated so you have to guess Thanks Barbara

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Not sure yet

I was given this as a birthday present. My only problem is the thermostat. It's very hard to get it too temperature and keep in there. The light doesn't seem to go off so I never know when it has reached temperature. I think it needs a proper gage on top. I don't know where it was purchased as it was a gift.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

It was great til tonight when it cracked while cooking!

Have had this for sometime now. Loved it until tonight. Cooking a roast dinner and heard a crack sound. Didn't know what it was ignored it. The timer went off so I proceeded to go to serve dinner to find that the glass bowl had cracked and broken in 2. The only thing keeping it together was the base it sat on. Not very happy. Do have photos to show. Cannot find the receipt therefore have put this date just to submit. Can probably get the receipt from the good guys

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
gymguy

gymguymelbourne

higher prices than others but does the same job

I bought this from Myer ($85) to replace my old from from Harris Scarfe (used 4 years, $39). First impression is - they are the same.
same dial, same function, same design.
One thing that I don't like about Sunbeam is it doesn't have any "light" in the oven. So you can't really see too clearly if the area is not bright enough.

I have only used the Sunbeam for 2 days, so far so good. It does the job but so did my cheap one from HS.

I will report back in 6 month time to see how it is travelling.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Dennis M

Dennis MSouth East Queensland, QLD

When it works its Great!! BUT!!!

Last time I used it,after maybe only 7 or so uses, it appears the fan in the cooking lid unit packed it in.
Got smoke from the cooking lid,obviously the cooker section was overheating.
Its out of warranty now,so not much one can do.
Servicing in australia can now cost as much as the product cost originally,still i'm not willing to cough up another 190 bucks for another new replacement.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Brendan K.Sunbeam
Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Kel

KelSydney, NSW

OK but deteriorated very quickly.

drgas001

drgas001Blue Mountains

Ok if you are desperate

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 reviews

Ron

Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM

JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

bob

bobasked

Where can i get the controll knob stickers

Hi Bob,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & if you scroll to the bottom you will find service agents locator if you tap on that it will show you any service agents in your local area they may be able to assist you.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens