Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ms King

Ms KingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasts the Mfrs Warranty Period

This is my third Sunbeam bench top oven. All 3 lasted just over the length of the manufacturers warranty. I keep buying them because they are the perfect size to cook a chicken and vegetables for two people. So if you buy one I suggest you also buy the extended warranty.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $96.00.

JandS

JandS

Love this machine - except

We were so impressed with this oven we bought one for our friends. However, the light has blown and would like to know where I can get a replacement tube??

Blackbird

Blackbird

Fantastic until the bowl cracked

I've had this product for about 2 years and use it easily 3-4 times a week. I love it. But today, while cooking a chicken, it made an almighty cracking sound, and the glass bowl broke clean in half. Fortunately it didn't explode like I've heard it can do. Chicken ruined. I need to buy a replacement, but now I'm worried about the new one cracking too. That said, 2 years is a pretty good run.

Purchased in June 2017 for $100.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Lee Lin

Lee LinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well

No operational problems with this cooker. It cooks evenly and quickly. It's easy to clean too. The lid is a bit heavy and clumsy, so you need to be careful of that. The person who sold it to me pointed out that fault at the time.

Probably good for cooking for a small number of people rather than a large family. It is large enough that I don't have cupboard space for it, so it has to sit permanently on the kitchen bench - ultimately, it's up to your individual needs and space.

Purchased in June 2018 for $99.00.

Hi Lee Lin,
Thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Deborah W

Deborah WPalm Beach

Absolutely great IF you Ignore cooking time and temperature guidelines!

Just fabulous!!! Great for two people, easy cleaning, faster than conventional oven. Very good for bacon (use lower shelf at 180 degrees) and superb for chicken and roast vegs. My advice would be to experiment! Don't follow cooking time advice as recommended temps are way too high. Use conventional oven times. Browning is superb. Best part is you can look and see how it is cooking. Love the easy cleaning and the speed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Deborah W, great to see you are enjoying the oven. Thanks for the great review!!

Bubs

BubsHobart

Great little oven

Finally got fed up with the wall oven with large electricity bills, too hot and a pain to clean. The nutrioven is perfect for the two of us! Easy to use & clean. My only beef is the warm up light doesn't turn off and the controls could be better highlighted. Also its a shame there isn't a replacement product for the extension ring for additional height!
Edit: the warm up light is working! Have used the oven a few times now and am loving it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

CookingTimeMelbourne

Learning and enjoying

Have had my nutrioven for only 5 days. Used it to bake a cake, did some frozen savoury pastries and a pork shank, chicken drumsticks with veges = don’t overcook.
All turned out well, but would have been perfect if taken out sooner.
Crackling = YUMMMMMM
Definitely love it and looking forward to more successes.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review CookingTime!

CookingTime

Have recommended to friends who have purchased and are loving the NutriOven. Enjoying experimenting and learning experience - eg foil is your friend when baking.

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Energy saver. Dont burn your food

My partner burns everything. So simple to use. Was using a convection oven. Then I saw the $1200 electricity bill. And went back to old fashion cooking. Small device less energy. Bought it about 4 years ago. Decided to take it out any finally use it. ... .... .... bbb

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Sharon

Small but handy and easy to clean

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Sharon, sorry to hear this, it definitely something I will pass on here, thanks for the valuable feedback..

Trevor

TrevorCanberra

Just Died, But I'm Getting Another One

I don't remember when I bought and started using this oven, could be ten years ago. We use it at least three times a week and it is great for three people. It is fast, food cooks well, great veges, easy to clean etc. Bearings went about three years ago but still persisted until now. It is a bargain compared to my Kleenmaid oven which has cost me the equivalent of four of these units in the same period just in repairs. I'm going to buy another one.

Date PurchasedJuly 2008
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Trevor, the NutriOven is a great unit and is known to do a mean roast chicken and great crackly pork. Glad you are happy with it, thanks for the great review!!!!

minnBowen

Very Happy

Does exactly what it states and does so very well. I love doing roast with all the roasted vegies in it, sooo good. My oven did not come with an extender ring which is no longer available due to some burn issues when in use. I can understand the need for consumer safety. Still a great oven for couples or an extra family oven.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Date PurchasedOct 2017
N.Fisher

N.FisherPerth

Simple cooking

We love cooking outside in the warmer months . This little oven is perfect durning summer for simple side dishes for any meal even with a BBQ , baked potato are cooked to perfection, it's easy to clean and small enough to store in a cupboard to take clutter bench space.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Colleen R

Colleen RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Cooking for two

I bought this for a couple of different reasons, 1 because I hated messing up my oven and it took too long to heat up. 2. Because a friend of mine said it was great for 2 people and it cooked quicker and saved power. So far it has ticked all the boxes. I have never been able to cook Pork Crackle in my oven with mess and too much smoke but this does it perfectly. Very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Love it

We absolutely love it, but we've had it about 2 years and all the writing has rubbed off the machine still works beautifully but we have to guess the settings. Would be good if we could get a stick on with settings on.
Oh one big tip don't leave lid on after finished cooking as the steam can effect the motor.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Brendan K.Sunbeam
Kimmee
Kimmee

Sunbeam is sending us some stickers to fix our issue we are very happy with the quick response and the service provided

pdm17

pdm17AU

Good so far

First lamb roast did on top shelf as per directions, cooked nicely but burnt on the outside. Next two roasts did on bottom shelf...perfect. Best pork crackle I've ever had. Once meat removed I cooked the veggies on the bottom shelf basted in meat juice,they cook very quickly. Purchased this for caravan trips as van only has cooktop. Next will try cakes ect will let you know how it goes

Kane

KaneAustralia

Happy consumer

Recently bought the product, cooking seems to be super easy and quicker compared to our normal oven and usually less mess. I have only had this product for a short time but has worked well so far and will try and cook meals more often using the NutriOven

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 reviews

Ron

Ronasked

Can I cook a Turkey Roll wrapped in alfoil in the Cooker?

Hi Ron,
Yes you can cook Turkey in the CO3000 cook on between 65-75 degree's & for around 25-30 minutes.
However please don't use foil as it can restrict the airflow. We do say not to use oven bags or silicone bakeware either.

JudyM

JudyMasked

Went to use my new nutriOven for the second time to cook a roast. Lined the base with alfoil and turned oven up to 250c within 7mins I heard a pop,turned around and the lid had shattered! How could this happen when I’ve followed instructions to the T. No mishandling at all. Very disappointing.

Hi JudyM,
I have just sent you a private message of you could kindly respond via this please.

Judy M
Judy M

Would like to make it clear that only the BASE of the bowl was lined with alfoil before placing the bottom rack in position,so absolutely no contact was made between the alfoil and fan causing a restriction on airflow.

bob

bobasked

Where can i get the controll knob stickers

Hi Bob,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & if you scroll to the bottom you will find service agents locator if you tap on that it will show you any service agents in your local area they may be able to assist you.

See all Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens