Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000

MPN: SCO3000

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Wantone

WantoneSouth Australia

Perfect alternative to the house oven

Designated a kitchen bench space so this oven can live there . I use this for all my oven cooking needs as it uses less power than my house oven. The glass bowl is perfectly sized for cooking for two adults.
The appliance is solid, sturdy and very easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2016 at The Good Guys for $79.00.

Hi Wantone,
Many thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Sue

SuePort Kennedy, Perth W.A

The best thing I have bought and inexpensive too.

This is one of the best appliances to have in your kitchen, had mine over 12 months now and is used regularly, easy to clean and all markings are still on control knob, just wipe gently with damp cloth. We love the Pork Roasts especially the crackle, I mainly use to cook all the roasts now, husband never complains about a roast during the week as only takes an hour and just place vegetables in my oven, so quick and easy. Steaks are a breeze and Pork Belly so yummo.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Hi Sue,
We couldn't have said better, thank you for reviewing our oven!!!

Cappo

CappoRangiora, NZ

Best Pork Crackle

Had mine for 2 years now and still going strong. Chicken,Lamb pork roasts all fantastic and to let the meat juices drip onto the veggies just makes it better. Can cook a medium pork chop and get crackle, now thats a bonus. Havn't tried a cake yet but will do. Totally happy.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Cappo, great review, the crackle sounds yum!!!

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Sunbeam NutriOven CO3000 compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Ferrett

FerrettCentral West, NSW

Works Unreal

Received this as a birthday present from my parents.I love it very easy to clean. Cooks a Roast Lamb or Beef to perfection. Also doesn’t take up too much room on the bench. I am yet to cook a cake or biscuits in it but besides that I definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Ferrett, yes so many people luuuvvv this oven! I've heard the roast chicken is a stunner as well. Thanks for the great feedback

Usually amazing

I love it but this is my 3rd one now (first one melted upon first use.was replaced under warranty. ) 2rd one has been gong for years until last week... it stoped altogether. 3rd one purchased today..... it’s stopped working. No fan or anything...slightly crazed because roast lamb now has to go In the oven. House will be hot. Off to Harvey. Norman on Monday to replace this one.
Really happy with the one that worked.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Savannah

SavannahDarling Downs, QLD

Best baked dinner ever!

After putting up with an oven for years that doesn't brown (except the bottom) I bought this amazing oven yesterday and had the best baked chicken dinner ever. I just watched through the glass bowl as the fan forced oven made everything crunchy and golden and it's so easy to clean and quick to heat.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
maldemer

maldemerPeel, WA

Cooks Pork Crackle Easily

Purchased this Oven to replace one that had a cracked glass bowl and was scrapped. This type of oven cooks quickly and is great for oven fries and cooking roasts specially pork as it makes really good crackle when prepared and pre-heated properly. It also saves on electricity and oven cleaning chores.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
BUGBUYER

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

Recommended to save Power instead of using Your normal oven

I have owned a few of these convection ovens over the years, all with different Brands on them. They used to be sold in Go Lo and similar shops for around $49-$59.. when on Special.. Highlander and Casera were two brands I remember. When The fan motor died in My last one I couldn't find an identical replacement. I see that Sunbeam is now selling them so they should be around for a while. For those who do Own one of these common ovens, The temperature and Timer used two knobs to control but later models I have owned had digital readout so You could set the minutes/seconds and temperature as required along with a lot of other buttons.. Very easy to use once You memorise how long and how hot. Bugbuyer Lee

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Beamer

BeamerSunshine Coast

The Bees Knees. The Ace of Spades. The Jolly Jack Tar.

Bung it all in, shove on lid, set temp, set timer, wait til it pings, get it out, chuck in some water plus wee bit of detergent, shove on lid, set temp, set timer, nosh the grub, finish grub, tip out water, leave bowl to dry, sit down, relax with a good ol cuppa. Dinner done and dusted. P.S. Don't forget to de-cobweb your conventional oven occasionally. P.P.S. Even if it only lasts a year who gives a flyer! At that price ($87 from Hardly Normal) it's not gonna break the bank!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Cookie

CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great device

This is a great device for a old guy living alone (: I cook roast dinners and even bake a cake such are my culinary skills, its good to watch your dinner cooking and even better no dirty oven , clean ups a breeze, so don't listen to negative comments just buy one, only negative point temperature indicator has worn (so Sunbeam if you read this perhaps you send be stickers)

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Love the unit

Yes, the warm up light is almost always on, in my last unit it did not work at all (different manufacturer), and the lid was on a hinge, but I don't care the unit works fine and it cooks what I want when I want it, no probs, it is not rocket science, it is a tool to learn about and use, all the directions are maybe's not set in stone, so have fun and experiment, I do and am

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Anusha

AnushaPietermaritzburg

WOW. It has made my life very easy

I just pop my chicken, fish and chips or lunch stuff and before i know it, its done. No need to turn the food. It browns excellently cos of the fan. Food is succulent and does not dry out. No need for fats and oils and excess oils from food drain out. It easy, economical and healthy. I recommended it to my friends. They love it too.

Jess90Ipswich

Best birthday present ever!!

I have wanted one of these since I seen Mr T advertising the airwave.

My mum bought me the nutriOven for my birthday last October and I love it. I rarely use my oven any more and when I do, it's to roast veggies or bake cupcakes and muffins since I haven't got around to buying trays to fit in. It has been out of action for a few weeks though after my partner turned it on to preheat and left the tongs inside and the red plastic stuff melted off :( very disappointed and don't know where to buy a new pair.
Reliable, inexpensive, easy to clean and I think everything smells better in a nutriOven

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Jess90, for spare parts please contact https://www.sunbeam.com.au/en/Service--Support/Service-Support/

Jess90

I did send a message to sunbeam when it happened (Christmas 2012) but never got a response. I still love using my nutrioven for cooking roasts.

Raj CBrisbane

Worked OK until the glass exploded. - Update

After the last glass bowl exploded, we were provided a new NutriOven free of charge.

Apparently you're not supposed to use it for casserole type meals unless using an inner dish.
I made the mistake of braising my dinner directly in the glass bowl, and then topping up with water which created a thermal shock, cracking the glass.
I don't remember reading in the manual not to use this product this way, but I may have just missed it.

I will continue to use this oven, although very carefully.
I'm giving this review 5 stars to balance out the previous review.
Good customer service
Must be extra careful not expose glass to thermal shock

Kel
Kel

How dumb are you?

Raj C

A few peas short of a casserole, I suppose.

kia convert

kia convertSouth Australia, 5554

perect oven

Simply the best ovens on the market. nothing beats this for roast meats, chops, sausages. crispy pastry when reheating pies / pasties. can even do spring rolls / chiko rolls without he oil.. line the bottom with foil or an aluminum pie tin when cooking meat to collect fat for easier cleaning, Roast spuds don't remain crispy for long. health benefits of food cooked in these are amazing. also can be used in caravans when going away, i would be lost without 1 of these
Perfect roasts, glass bowl.efficient, price
Needs a flip up lid. heavy

waynecable
waynecable

i was lucky i bought one off ebay for $ 20.00 still in box never used unwanted gift

janelle w

janelle wipswich

I enjoy cooking with oven

This is the best cooking machine I have used it saves me time in cooking and cleaning is so easy much better than cleaning the oven I hate cleaning my oven there is no difference in the flavour of the food I just find I use this machine for almost everything.
Easy to clean and easy to use

Shelleytas
Shelleytas

I have one of these and it's fabulous for doing roasts without the fat spatter to clean up afterwards. the self cleaning feature is easy, but I find roasting vegies a little difficult.

Mark Gold Coast