Sunbeam Blender On The Go PB2000

Sunbeam Blender On The Go PB2000

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Great

This Sunbeam blender works well for my requirements (milkshakes, smoothies).
The blade strength could be a little better, currently not able to blend semi-hard foods without added liquid.
All in all a nice quick and easy blended.

Purchased for $25.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Smoothies
Customer CareSunbeam

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super convenient

I bought this blender because it was too inconvenient using a full sized blender to make shakes, then having to clean it every time.

The Sunbeam blender on the go is great, have been using it about 13 months now and no issues. I generally use dry ingredients with milk, so not sure how great it is with ice, but have blended ice a couple of times. Took a star off because the bottles are overpriced.

Purchased in October 2018 at Appliances Online for $49.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Daily
Used for: Juices and Smoothies
Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Brad,
Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm happy to hear that the Sunbeam Blender On The Go (PB2000) has made your blending more convenient.

T.C

T.CSydney, NSW

Pretty good

Blends great shakes on the go in the morning. I love the way you just undo the blender cup and put the lid on and off you go. So quick and easy. The blades are sharp enough to cut through fruit and makes a healthy shake. Didn't take too much bench space and cups fit easily into cupboard. I use this all the time and would recommend to any busy person.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Bee

BeeNSW

Great buy

I've had this for about 3-4 years now and it's still holding up great. I've mostly used it for oat, banana, berry protein smoothies, sometimes with ice added too. It's pretty loud but it's a blender, what do you expect. It's super compact so easier to store and I love the bottles that come with it as you blend in them, put the lid on and just take them out like that. The only con is that it works better if you pulse the button rather than holding the button down for a prolonged buy. Overall very happy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

JPTT

JPTTSydney

Best investment

I don’t consume a lot of fruit in my diet and this product helped me turn it around. I blend mango, strawberries and banana and find the consistency is perfect. Easy to clean if you rinse immediately. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is you can’t put too much ice at once. I put a small amount 3-4 cubes each time.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

SkyeL

SkyeLPerth

Amazing for the price

For the price this is fantastic. It comes with 2 good drinking containers that attach straight onto the machine so you can blend, dettach the blades, put the lid on and off you go. Blends large ice cubes well but recommend using smaller cubes.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Ok for the price

The blender is easy to use and super easy to clean. However, at times I have found that the blade gets stuck at the bottom, and is very hard to remove/unsafe. Eventually it does loosen.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sahil

SahilSYDNEY

Good entry level appliance

It's a very good entry level blender for the price. The only thing I would say is that it's hard to clean. The motor could be a little more powerful.

Joy

Joy

Blends rather than shakes

It blends for the price point. It can do fruits and powders well, if there is lots of liquid. It is meant to be on the go so I wasn’t expecting it to blend harder things like frozen fruit as well as the other pricey blenders.
The noise level is alright, it isn’t very noisy.

Perfect product

It is a great product, easy to use and clean, moreover, it is convenient for GYM. Blender working pretty good with fruit and vege, but not big cunky food, another small problem is the noise level.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jenn

JennAustralia

Very basic

I bought this for a one person household, looking for something affordable that will get the job done. In my opinion, this blends most things together but ice has to be VERY small, and there will often be chunks of fruit leftover. When I first used it, and sometimes still today, there will be a weird machine smell after blending for more than 10 seconds which is a bit offputting.

Ami

Ami

Easy to use

It works very well. A bit noisy, but save time . Easy to use . We can blend and drink in the same bottle. Not like before, the big one we got. Always makes too much juice and never finish, too much wasting. Easy to stock due to the small body

Mas20

Mas20

Cheap but useful

I got this blender as a present for my birthday. Its great to blender small foods. Dont recommended blending big cunky foods as it struggles to blend properly. Its quick and easy to use. When washing it the blades don't clean well. You need to use a toothbrush to clean the blades

Tony A

Tony A

Use It Everyday

The convenience, size and lack of washing up makes this a no-brainer. It is a powerful little unit that will carve a spot out on your benchtop for healthier living

Date PurchasedJun 2017
AB007

AB007Melbourne

Best smoothies within seconds

This blender is really durable and consistently produces beautiful smoothies. Its not noisy as other blenders at its price range and with 6 month manufacturers warranty it gives you peace of mind.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Jayson L

Jayson LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent value - I couldn't live without it!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good blender but difficult shape

Has been a good multi-purpose blender used mainly for smoothies and even things like hummus. It's great for most smoothies but blocks of ice that are bigger than average will not crush and you'll be left with large chunks. Occasionally are not very well blended but usually quite good and not too noisy. Trying to press anything through the bottle that is a tight squeeze is also not a good idea as I have cracked one of the bottles doing this. The main thing I don't like about it is the concave shape of the bottles which seems to limit how well it blends.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

good for a cheap blender

it blends most fruits, have not tried to put ice in it but frozen fruits yes, it does the job and i only paid 17 bucks for it so, for the price this blender was awesome. bottle got stuck into the machine once and screwed in wrong but that's about it.

Molly.P

Molly.PAlbury

Good product

The sunbeam blender is well priced for what you get. The two bottles which come with the machine come in handy when you have to get going. However, I find that sometimes the machine does not cope very well when I put frozen fruit in it as it gets stuck and I have to shake the machine a fair bit to get things moving. In saying that once it starts blending whatever is in the machine the result is fabulous. I always end up with a smooth consistency which is very satisfying. The sunbeam blender I find is quite loud, however very easy to store and operate. Overall I would recommend this machine for making things such as smoothies and sauces as the end result is pleasing.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Natasha_m

Natasha_mSydney

Works well and would recommend this blender

I like the blender, I mainly use it to blend kefir with ice-cream for a superfood vanilla smoothies. I also ad some oats and vanilla seeds. Occasionally I add a banana and protein powder. It mixed everything well and fast and the bottles are easy to clean in the dishwasher. MIne have not stained mainly because I blend everything with milk.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Amanda S

Amanda Sasked

Have just used my blender for the first time and the part with the blades in it is stuck in the machine. Has anyone else had that problem and if so, how did they resolve it ? Thanks

Vic
Vic

Hi Amanda, I found that if you have the container on tight , you are able to gently just pull it out. Hope this helps. Vic

esp

espasked

Can it blend frozen berries, or would they need defrosting first?

Miffy
Miffy

I've not done frozen berries, just fresh ones, but yeah I'd probably defrost them a bit first hey.

Ella re
Ella re

Hello ESP .. I have blended frozen berries with this unit many times before and without any issues

MissEzza

MissEzzaasked

Just doing some research before I buy and wanted to know what is the difference between this sunbeam blender on the go and the sunbeam goblend?

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi MissEzza,

The only really difference between the Sunbeam Go Blend and the Sunbeam Blender on the Go is the Go Blend comes in a various range of colours and only comes with the one bottle whereas the Blender on the Go comes with 2.

Both units however are used for the same purpose.

Kindest Regards
Sunbeam

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives