Sunbeam Planetary Mix Master MX9600

Love it meets all my needs

I love the pasta roller the timer on the mixer is awesome it makes my pizza dough effortlessly use it constantly the bowl is big . The attachments are easy to change it is not to heavy.the after sales service is great i had trouble will one of the attachments and it was replaced within a week

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Happy! Paid 299 dollars at HS.

Very happy with this stand mixer, it sure can handle brioche dough very well and whipped cream. Didnt use plastic tools for hard stuff, didnt break. Nice whisk, easy to clean. Nothing bad to say here. Good bargain but I would never pay 600 dollars. Dont care for the Zumbo part, it is just an ad.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Poor quality

My children payed $600 plus for this product for me for Christmas. Very excited as my other Sunbeam which l have had for 27 year has started to wear out. Since Christmas I have had to replace the whisk attachment as it is made of plastic and broke after whipping 3 lots of cream and 1 pav. Had it replace and have used it once and already shows cracks. Not happy at all. This part needs to be metal where it attaches to the mixer.

Terrible so disappointing

We purchased the Zumbo in November 2016. The whisk attachment broke almost immediately--it was being used by a relative who happens to be a professional chef. Tried to return it to Harvey Norman and have the whole mixer replaced. Instead, they gave us another whisk attachment. The second whisk attachment broke tonight (April 29, 2017),literally fell apart in my hands just like the first one. We haven't even had the mixer for a year and paid over $500 for it. Whatever the cause--design flaw or whether it's a lemon--a product of that purported quality shouldn't do this. Have never never had any problems with a Sunbeam appliance before. Can't describe the frustration and disappointment.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Just What I was looking for.

It shreds and chops and blends and mashes and whisks. it is not a large appliance either so it doesn't take up much room on my bench. It is really powerful for a small appliance.