Sunbeam Pro Steam Glide (SR4110)

Sunbeam Pro Steam Glide (SR4110)

MPN: SR4110

1.9

Sue

SueWestleigh

Don’t buy dark purple

Iron works fine but you can’t see the water level AT ALL you have to jiggle it and hold it up to bright light to see the water level which makes it annoying... and bad design so I would give it 1 star but it does work. The dark purple plastic is too hard to see through. They should have put a bright bobble in the tank to fix the problem then it would be 5 stars.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    3Barrels

3BarrelsGeelong

Good at first then leaked

We have had this over three years and it was excellent for a cheap iron that still had a recognisable brand name. Its just a basic one but that's OK as I don't oron all that much. last year I noticed it leaks when you put water in it for steam. I don't remember ever having dropped it. I still use it just as a dry iron and it still works OK but I'll be updating one of these days.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Rachel

Rachelasked

Pro Steam Glide (SR4110)

Hi, my sunbeam prosteam glide Iron leaks water when turned off. It basically leaks all the water that's left in the water part out through the plate? Is this iron faulty? I only purchased it today!

janhmelb
    janhmelb

I don't have this problem but I always turn the steam off and then leave my iron standing up when I have finished using it. The safest way would be to empty it each time. good luck.

Darren
    Darren

Hi Rachel,

I would strongly suggest contacting Sunbeam customer support. I was pleasantly surprised when they recently replaced a faulty iron of mine without fuss, despite the iron being just outside of the warranty period.

A new iron should not be leaking water everywhere. End of story.

Its obviously not fit for purpose.

Regards,
    Daz

Julieasked

Pro Steam Glide (SR4110)

Hello,
    I am planning to purchase a prosteam glide iron today as I have developed arthritis in my hands and thought a lighter iron might help. The reviews are terrible. Can you please tell me if these comments have been addressed and if the model is generally good? Also, is it the lightest iron Sunbeam makes, apart from the travel iron?
    Thanks,

Sunbeam
    Brendan K.Sunbeam

Dear Julie,

Please contact our Consumer Support Team on: 1300 881 861, for further assistance.

Kind Regards
    Sunbeam

Mary
    Mary

Hi Julie, What did you end up buying? I have arthritis too and purchased a Phillips iron after the Sunbeam debacle. I have found in the past that Black and Decker irons are very light. Happy hunting!
    Warm regards
    Mary ox

Hi Mary,
    I bought a wizz bang Philips iron and it is fantastic! It is called a Perfect Care Elite Silence and it is the steam station type with the seperate water tank. The iron itself weighs only 800 grams and is a breeze to use. More expensive than a traditional iron but I got a great special and a cashback. Money well spent.
    Thanks for your reply,
    Julie

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Pro Steam