Sunbeam Pro Steam Glide (SR4110)

Sunbeam Pro Steam Glide (SR4110)

MPN: SR4110

1.9

4WDriver

4WDrivermelbourne

Years of good service

This has put in years of service at out place. never had the slightest issue. It warms up and keeps a nice stable temperature. Works just as well for cotton as it does for poly. Steam is nice too. No worries at all. The bottom plate hasn't accumulated too much discoloration - still works perfectly

Date PurchasedSept 2014
    Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great feedback 4WDriver!

Rachel

Rachelasked

Pro Steam Glide (SR4110)

Hi, my sunbeam prosteam glide Iron leaks water when turned off. It basically leaks all the water that's left in the water part out through the plate? Is this iron faulty? I only purchased it today!

janhmelb
    janhmelb

I don't have this problem but I always turn the steam off and then leave my iron standing up when I have finished using it. The safest way would be to empty it each time. good luck.

Darren
    Darren

Hi Rachel,

I would strongly suggest contacting Sunbeam customer support. I was pleasantly surprised when they recently replaced a faulty iron of mine without fuss, despite the iron being just outside of the warranty period.

A new iron should not be leaking water everywhere. End of story.

Its obviously not fit for purpose.

Regards,
    Daz

Julieasked

Pro Steam Glide (SR4110)

Hello,
    I am planning to purchase a prosteam glide iron today as I have developed arthritis in my hands and thought a lighter iron might help. The reviews are terrible. Can you please tell me if these comments have been addressed and if the model is generally good? Also, is it the lightest iron Sunbeam makes, apart from the travel iron?
    Thanks,

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Dear Julie,

Please contact our Consumer Support Team on: 1300 881 861, for further assistance.

Kind Regards

Mary
    Mary

Hi Julie, What did you end up buying? I have arthritis too and purchased a Phillips iron after the Sunbeam debacle. I have found in the past that Black and Decker irons are very light. Happy hunting!
    Warm regards
    Mary ox

Hi Mary,
    I bought a wizz bang Philips iron and it is fantastic! It is called a Perfect Care Elite Silence and it is the steam station type with the seperate water tank. The iron itself weighs only 800 grams and is a breeze to use. More expensive than a traditional iron but I got a great special and a cashback. Money well spent.
    Thanks for your reply,
    Julie

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Pro Steam