Sunbeam Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

Sunbeam Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

MPN: SR4400

bel

belcamden

Very Disappointing

It keeps getting caught on the material which means it puts more wrinkles in than it takes out. Increased my ironing time by double as every wrinkle I took out another was put in by the way it gathers up and goes under the iron. Returning and buying another TEFAL.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Mallock

Mallockasked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

I bought this iron nine months ago and it constantly leaks black flecks and brown liquid. I use the self clean function regularly and empty the reservoir while not in use but it is still happening. I don't live in a hard water area. Is there anything else I could try because I assume this should last longer than nine months in a workable condition.

Dan D.asked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

My iron has black specs that come out of it when I use the steam. I have self cleaned it numerous times and it still happens. Why is this happening? The iron is only 1 year old.

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Dan D.
When you say you have self cleaned would that mean that you have used an Iron Cleaner?

Normal tap water contains minerals such as calcium and magnesium which build up inside the steam chamber of your iron, resulting in poor steam performance and staining of garments. Periodic use of Iron Cleaner will remove these deposits to prolong the life of your iron. You can find our SR0300 Iron Cleaner 250ml at all major retailers.

Dan D.

Ok thanks - I will try this.

Dan D.

Hello, I have tried using the Sunbeam iron cleaner on my iron (three time) and black gritty flakes are still coming out of it. Can I return the iron for this issue? I have only had it for 13 months and the issue started 2 months ago.

Sonia

Soniaasked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

How do you use the self clean on this model?

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Sonia. Thanks for your question. To use the self clean you simply press the button to
flush water through the iron. This helps to flush out impurities to prevent spotting on garments.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Pro Steam