Sunbeam Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

Sunbeam Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

MPN: SR4400

• Product is used
  • Safety

Problem with water level

Generally pleased with the iron so far except for the fact that you cannot see how much water is in the tank due to tge dark colour. Constructive criticism only hopefully can be rectified for future models.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $50.00.

HI Mary,
Thank you for your feedback on our SR4400. I will be sure to pass it onto our product team. Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Jenny

JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not as good as previous Sunbeam irons.

The iron does a great job of the ironing, is quick to heat up and I like the shut off function. I don’t even fill the iron to the level marked and water still runs from the tank along the handle and makes my hand wet. Water also comes out of the sole plate and marks the clothes. Coloured irons look nice but makes it hard to see the water level. The bad points outweigh the good.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Muhammad

MuhammadMelbourne

The iron heats up fairly quickly and is easy to use. Not too heavy. The temperature control can be little bit off but is enough to do daily use. The steam feature is a handy item and I use it to do quick morning ironing. Definitely a safe and reliable product and is a good value for the money.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Muhammad, great to hear!! Anything that makes ironing easy is a winner!!!!

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Pro Steam Power (SR4400) compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Not sure about this iron

I bought this iron today and the first time I used it, it seems to drag on the fabric - certainly doesn't glide across the fabric as the name suggests. I had an old Sunbeam which I bought 7 years ago and it had a different plate which was much smoother to use. Maybe it's the plate, I'm not sure. But so far, not very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Mallock

Mallockasked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

I bought this iron nine months ago and it constantly leaks black flecks and brown liquid. I use the self clean function regularly and empty the reservoir while not in use but it is still happening. I don't live in a hard water area. Is there anything else I could try because I assume this should last longer than nine months in a workable condition.

Dan D.asked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

My iron has black specs that come out of it when I use the steam. I have self cleaned it numerous times and it still happens. Why is this happening? The iron is only 1 year old.

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Dan D.
When you say you have self cleaned would that mean that you have used an Iron Cleaner?

Normal tap water contains minerals such as calcium and magnesium which build up inside the steam chamber of your iron, resulting in poor steam performance and staining of garments. Periodic use of Iron Cleaner will remove these deposits to prolong the life of your iron. You can find our SR0300 Iron Cleaner 250ml at all major retailers.

Dan D.

Ok thanks - I will try this.

Dan D.

Hello, I have tried using the Sunbeam iron cleaner on my iron (three time) and black gritty flakes are still coming out of it. Can I return the iron for this issue? I have only had it for 13 months and the issue started 2 months ago.

Sonia

Soniaasked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

How do you use the self clean on this model?

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Sonia. Thanks for your question. To use the self clean you simply press the button to
flush water through the iron. This helps to flush out impurities to prevent spotting on garments.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Pro Steam