Sunbeam Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

Sunbeam Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

MPN: SR4400

Sonia

SoniaSydney

Great time saver

This iron generates a lot of steam and is a great time waver, I can go through my clothes in half the time using this powerful stem generator. The wrinkles glide away and my clothes look wrinkle free and are gentle on the texture. The power cord is long enough and is not in the way when ironing.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Sonia!

Aggy

AggyMelbourne

Perfect iron

This iron is perfect for me as it has the auto turning off system which is suitable for people as lazy as me, i do not usually use an i iron unless i am going to places that require me to wear a shirt, it’s easy to use and heats up quickly
The price is also resonable and the size is perfect

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Aggy!

Great for the price

For the price this iron is great, it has all the functions you'd want. Heats up quickly, has great stream output, and simple to use. Best of all, the auto-off function is perfect for me. I often walk away to my sewing machine, and leave the iron on for convenience. If I am away for more than 15 minutes it will turn off, and when I am ready to use it again, it will turn back on by just picking it up.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Pro Steam Power (SR4400) compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Mallock

Mallockasked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

I bought this iron nine months ago and it constantly leaks black flecks and brown liquid. I use the self clean function regularly and empty the reservoir while not in use but it is still happening. I don't live in a hard water area. Is there anything else I could try because I assume this should last longer than nine months in a workable condition.

Dan D.asked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

My iron has black specs that come out of it when I use the steam. I have self cleaned it numerous times and it still happens. Why is this happening? The iron is only 1 year old.

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Dan D.
When you say you have self cleaned would that mean that you have used an Iron Cleaner?

Normal tap water contains minerals such as calcium and magnesium which build up inside the steam chamber of your iron, resulting in poor steam performance and staining of garments. Periodic use of Iron Cleaner will remove these deposits to prolong the life of your iron. You can find our SR0300 Iron Cleaner 250ml at all major retailers.

Dan D.

Ok thanks - I will try this.

Dan D.

Hello, I have tried using the Sunbeam iron cleaner on my iron (three time) and black gritty flakes are still coming out of it. Can I return the iron for this issue? I have only had it for 13 months and the issue started 2 months ago.

Sonia

Soniaasked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

How do you use the self clean on this model?

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Sonia. Thanks for your question. To use the self clean you simply press the button to
flush water through the iron. This helps to flush out impurities to prevent spotting on garments.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Pro Steam