Sunbeam Pro Steam SR4100

1.7

Home all day

Home all dayCanberra

Terrible!

Useless! Just like your electric blankets. Both stopped working after 3 months. I used to love Sunbeam products but will NEVER buy Sunbeam again. I bought in good faith and you have never responded to emails. Disgraceful service and product

Purchased at Myer.

Sunbeam
    Customer CareSunbeam

Absolutely rubbish!!

I Threw it in the pool, it was only 2 weeks old, sticks to everything, hardly steams, to heavy, doesn't heat up much even on the hottest setting. Total rubbish and waste of money, I do lots of ironing with ten people living in my house and will NEVERTHELESS buy another Sunbeam. Very angry right now

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    nixjet

nixjetSydney, NSW

Super Iron

This sunbeam iron was exactly what I was looking for for my needs. I needed something to put in a tenanted flat for my tenants to use. It needed to be strong and reliable with a decent warranty in case I needed it - which I didn't.
    I've never had an issue with this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2013
    Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Pro Steam SR4100 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

jabhwb

jabhwb

No wonder it was discontinued.

Keeps tripping the circuit breakers. It's not very old but already it is useless.
    Sunbeam used to be good. I see that this is a common fault with this iron. Pity they were on the market for years before they were discontinued.Very annoyed and disappointed.
    This iron was actually bought to replace an earlier sunbeam that also developed this problem, which makes it more annoying. I won't be buying a third sunbeam.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
    davew

davew

Burn your house down with the SR4100A !!!

Approx 18 months old. Has worked fine but has caused RCD to trip randomly. Recently left on for a few hours by accident. Has since developed an overheating problem. After wife complained of scorched clothes and ceased using it I tested it . Within 2 mins the aluminium base plate melted!!!! ( Normal Aluminium melts around 660 degrees centigrade.) I have photos to prove it which i forwarded to Sunbeam on the 4th July. Have had no response to date.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
    Druscilla Sharp

Druscilla SharpBendigo

Sunbeam S R 4100 Steam Pro .

I think this is the worst Iron I have ever had , every time I have used it the power is tripped , I have tried it at two other houses and it always does the same thing it obviously has and electrical fault . Although I have persevered with it , I have had to purchase another . After using Sunbeam for over 45 years I think this model is substandard . Am I able to exchange it as it was a gift ( Brand New ) & I did not keep any packaging :

Janine

JanineSydney

terrible, very disappointed!

I found this iron to be absolutely a waste of money! Leaked, temperature control terrible & the irons surface sticks.
    I only had this iron for a couple of months when it started leaking Hot water. I have been putting up with it for a few months & its has burnt my foot several times. I am going to find my receipt & return this terrible iron.I only wished I had checked this website before purchasing this product.

leaked, controls awkward