Sunbeam Pro Steam SR4450

• Safety
Pinkay

PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not bad

This iron works well and i love how it has a auto off function. It works well on all the different frabic, it is also very easy to handle. Overall, I am satisfied with this product.

Purchased in December 2018.

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the great review! Kind Regards Sunbeam

jess

jessMelbourne

it is okay

I do not usually use this iron so I really got not much comment to it, the weight of it is okay, even my 12 years old daughter can be able to handle this, all of my shirt after ironing has become very straight and it lasts for a long time as well. However, the cord is a bit short and it's not long enough when I am using it.

Purchased in March 2018.

Safety
Product is usedOccasionally
Clothing MaterialCotton
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the review Jess. As you move up the Sunbeam range, the cords get longer, depending on the price point.

Tammieee

TammieeeSydney

Heats up quickly

My iron was broken last month so I bought this one and this is actually quite good, as it heats up quickly (main point**) and there’s nothing to complain, everything is fine for me as im not an expert of iron, the weight is light and the price us reasonable, never used this brand before, will try more product of this brand later on
The only thing that i do not like about this iron is the colour:) as i do not like that:))

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks do much for the positive review Tammieee!

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Pro Steam SR4450 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

JustinTime

JustinTimemelbourne

Good Basic Iron

This replaced an iron from the 1980s so it feels great compared to that lol. It glides smoothly on the cotton and heats up very quickly. The steam function works well and so does the shot of steam. I am overall happy with this and think it looks quite smart. I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks so much from Sunbeam Justin Time....

Toffel

Toffel

Great value

One of the best irons I have had over 40 years, heats well, good steam, lightweight , glides really well, no fuss ironing. Spray & steam both work well. This iron is great value for the money have had it for 5months & I hope it can keep up the performance.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
New Guru

New GuruMelbourne

Works Fine For Me

I dont iron a lot and when I do I want to get it done as fast as possible and move on. I have this Sunbeam Pro steam iron and it works fine - no complaints. It heats up quickly and glides easily when I iron a shirt. That's about it really! It doesn't leak water but I almost never use steam. I see others are knocking it but it works fine for me.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Kylie

Kylie

It’s ok,

It’s safe, it does the job, heats up quick, I rushed out and brought this, good as a spare, but prefer others , I found the cord heaps to long, and it leaks a bit, I am still using it now and again, it’s light , that’s a bonus .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018