Sunbeam Pro Steam

Sunbeam Pro Steam

Power (SR4400), SR4300, Glide (SR4110), etc...

3.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Safety
jess

jessMelbourne

it is okay

I do not usually use this iron so I really got not much comment to it, the weight of it is okay, even my 12 years old daughter can be able to handle this, all of my shirt after ironing has become very straight and it lasts for a long time as well. However, the cord is a bit short and it's not long enough when I am using it.

Purchased in March 2018.

Safety
Product is usedOccasionally
Clothing MaterialCotton
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the review Jess. As you move up the Sunbeam range, the cords get longer, depending on the price point.

Joe

Joeasked

Pro Steam

what is the weight of the Sunbeam prosteam 1200 iron

Mallock

Mallockasked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

I bought this iron nine months ago and it constantly leaks black flecks and brown liquid. I use the self clean function regularly and empty the reservoir while not in use but it is still happening. I don't live in a hard water area. Is there anything else I could try because I assume this should last longer than nine months in a workable condition.

Lyn Wasked

Pro Steam

Hi, I want to clean the Pro-steam with a descaling soln. However, mine doesn't have a self cleaning button. Do I put the cap full of soln in while the machine is on and hot? Then do I use the steam and spray buttons together over the sink while it is on?
Thanks, Lyn

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Lyn W,
Are you sure that it doesn't?
Because the Pro steam does have a self cleaning button. Follow the manuals self cleaning steps: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Root/Specifications/InstructionBooklet/SR4400%20IB%20Web%20file.compressed.pdf

Lyn W

No it doesn't. Shall I send a photo?

Customer CareSunbeam

Yes please, it must be a different model to the one your have commented under.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Pro Steam
CategoryIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam Generators
Price (RRP) A$79.95A$99.95A$49.95A$39.95
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateOct 2011Oct 2011Oct 2011Oct 2011