Sunbeam Pro Steam

Sunbeam Pro Steam

Power (SR4400), SR4300, Glide (SR4110), etc...

2.0

• Product is used
  • Safety

NatashaSouthwest, VIC

Massive Disappointment - catches on seams and corners

Worst iron I have ever purchased. Paid $100 for it and the plate of the iron catches your clothes and wrinkles them. It doesnt glide it grabs the fabric and creates more creases. Very frustrated.!!! Cannot see the water level properly and Water leaked from the top even with a small amount of water in the iron.

Purchased in October 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$100.00.

Safety
Product is usedDaily
Clothing MaterialCotton, Denim and Synthetics

Hello Natasha,
Sorry we have let you down ...

However all our irons come with a 2 year replacement warranty and a 100 day money back guarantee. So please return the iron back to your retailer for a replacement or refund.

Natasha

Thank you for replying to my message. I did that today so thank you. They gave me a full refund!
Many thanks!

Problem with water level

Generally pleased with the iron so far except for the fact that you cannot see how much water is in the tank due to tge dark colour. Constructive criticism only hopefully can be rectified for future models.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for A$50.00.

Safety
Product is usedDaily
Clothing MaterialCotton, Denim and Synthetics
Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Mary,
Thank you for your feedback on our SR4400. I will be sure to pass it onto our product team. Kind Regards, Sunbeam

Joe

Joeasked

Pro Steam

what is the weight of the Sunbeam prosteam 1200 iron

Mallock

Mallockasked

Pro Steam Power (SR4400)

I bought this iron nine months ago and it constantly leaks black flecks and brown liquid. I use the self clean function regularly and empty the reservoir while not in use but it is still happening. I don't live in a hard water area. Is there anything else I could try because I assume this should last longer than nine months in a workable condition.

Lyn Wasked

Pro Steam

Hi, I want to clean the Pro-steam with a descaling soln. However, mine doesn't have a self cleaning button. Do I put the cap full of soln in while the machine is on and hot? Then do I use the steam and spray buttons together over the sink while it is on?
Thanks, Lyn

Hello Lyn W,
Are you sure that it doesn't?
Because the Pro steam does have a self cleaning button. Follow the manuals self cleaning steps: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Root/Specifications/InstructionBooklet/SR4400%20IB%20Web%20file.compressed.pdf

Lyn W

No it doesn't. Shall I send a photo?

Customer CareSunbeam

Yes please, it must be a different model to the one your have commented under.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Pro Steam
CategoryIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam GeneratorsIrons & Steam Generators
Price (RRP) A$79.95A$99.95A$49.95A$39.95
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateOct 2011Oct 2011Oct 2011Oct 2011