Sunbeam Pro Steam

Sunbeam Pro Steam (page 2 of 4)

Power (SR4400), SR4300, Glide (SR4110), etc...

• Product is used
  • Safety
Milky

MilkyMelbourne

It’s great

Iron is not a daily use machine so I bought a relative cheap one, it works well as the heat up time is fast, it’s not that heavy which is easy to handle, it glinds smoothly with a great temperature, also the cord is quite long which is much more convenient but it’s a little bit difficult to iron denim

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Milky, thanks for the good review. This iron is a great performer for the price.
Try to flatten out your jeans when hanging on the line as this helps to ease the creases, not an easy job, denim!

Bet

Bet

good value

I find this to be fine for cotton mostly but not so great for natural and delicate fibers unfortunately. It is quite well made though for the price and does have heat up nice and quickly. If you’re looking for an affordable iron then this is a good option I think.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Bet.

Aggy

AggyMelbourne

Perfect iron

This iron is perfect for me as it has the auto turning off system which is suitable for people as lazy as me, i do not usually use an i iron unless i am going to places that require me to wear a shirt, it’s easy to use and heats up quickly
The price is also resonable and the size is perfect

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Aggy!

Tammieee

TammieeeSydney

Heats up quickly

My iron was broken last month so I bought this one and this is actually quite good, as it heats up quickly (main point**) and there’s nothing to complain, everything is fine for me as im not an expert of iron, the weight is light and the price us reasonable, never used this brand before, will try more product of this brand later on
The only thing that i do not like about this iron is the colour:) as i do not like that:))

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks do much for the positive review Tammieee!

Brownie

BrownieDayton

Sunbeams are always awesome

The iron heats up great turns off when you leave it on too long which is a bonus, have to use purified water or you will get stains on your clothes and eventual will kill the iron.

Steams up relly well and is perfect for work collar shirts

lots of functions the steam max func is awesome

Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Brownie!

Muhammad

MuhammadMelbourne

The iron heats up fairly quickly and is easy to use. Not too heavy. The temperature control can be little bit off but is enough to do daily use. The steam feature is a handy item and I use it to do quick morning ironing. Definitely a safe and reliable product and is a good value for the money.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Muhammad, great to hear!! Anything that makes ironing easy is a winner!!!!

3Barrels

3BarrelsGeelong

Good at first then leaked

We have had this over three years and it was excellent for a cheap iron that still had a recognisable brand name. Its just a basic one but that's OK as I don't oron all that much. last year I noticed it leaks when you put water in it for steam. I don't remember ever having dropped it. I still use it just as a dry iron and it still works OK but I'll be updating one of these days.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Need new chiller

Need new chillerPerth, WA

Value for money iron that works

Heats up quickly, glides smoothly, steam irons all my clothes neatly. I have been using this inexpensive iron for about 2 years and ever had any issues. Performs as well as my more expensive irons in the past. Didn't expect it to last this long but it did and non iron coating is still intact. Kept topping up with filtered water.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Need new chiller, great you love the iron, thanks for review!!!!

JustinTime

JustinTimemelbourne

Good Basic Iron

This replaced an iron from the 1980s so it feels great compared to that lol. It glides smoothly on the cotton and heats up very quickly. The steam function works well and so does the shot of steam. I am overall happy with this and think it looks quite smart. I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks so much from Sunbeam Justin Time....

Toffel

Toffel

Great value

One of the best irons I have had over 40 years, heats well, good steam, lightweight , glides really well, no fuss ironing. Spray & steam both work well. This iron is great value for the money have had it for 5months & I hope it can keep up the performance.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
New Guru

New GuruMelbourne

Works Fine For Me

I dont iron a lot and when I do I want to get it done as fast as possible and move on. I have this Sunbeam Pro steam iron and it works fine - no complaints. It heats up quickly and glides easily when I iron a shirt. That's about it really! It doesn't leak water but I almost never use steam. I see others are knocking it but it works fine for me.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Netty b

Netty bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dream Iron

Heats up so efficient. A good weight with a non sticky surface. Long cord for good extension. Very safe and sturdy. Efficient steamer Great purchase. Would def recommend as I've owned many irons but this one really does the job well. A friend also purchased and recommended to me and was so glad I got it.

Kylie

Kylie

It’s ok,

It’s safe, it does the job, heats up quick, I rushed out and brought this, good as a spare, but prefer others , I found the cord heaps to long, and it leaks a bit, I am still using it now and again, it’s light , that’s a bonus .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Bob R

Bob RSwansea

Unusable model

We are in the hospitality industry in a rural location and depend on products that are reliable. The original iron kept tripping the RCD but we didn't have any water leakage from the unit. Tried another brand of iron that we borrowed - all fine. Bought a second Sunbeam SR4110 (that's the only brand our local hardware store carries), same problem. Obviously an inherent design fault with this model/brand.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Denis MURRAY

Denis MURRAYCAIRNS CITY

perfect

Purchased 7 months ago and it has not missed a beat .
I live alone and do not have the need to do a lot of ironing except for work shirts .
So Im not exactly and iron expert but this iron does the job and meets my needs can recommend .

Wavertonbelle

WavertonbelleSYDNEY

Very disappointing

Two things I hated about this iron - it only has a 2m cord - useless. And it leaked when put away in the flat position. It went straight back to Big W. who accepted the return without question, or even wanting to know what was wrong with it. Either they get returned all the time, or Big W doesn't care either.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Absolutely rubbish!!

I Threw it in the pool, it was only 2 weeks old, sticks to everything, hardly steams, to heavy, doesn't heat up much even on the hottest setting. Total rubbish and waste of money, I do lots of ironing with ten people living in my house and will NEVERTHELESS buy another Sunbeam. Very angry right now

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sinnie

SinnieDalby

No good for thick work pants, denim etc

Had to take the first one back when first used. It tripped the power, turned off after only 10seconds standing up and didnt get hot enough. Was treated like crap by the Target employee and all i wanted was a replacement iron. Got one eventually. The 2nd iron heated up really quickly but still didnt get as hot as my old one (i wasn't about to go back to Target again though). The self clean button worked and thats good because the calcium build up is terrible despite it being labelled anti calc, emptying after every use and using rain water to fill it. It does a basic job but no good for thick work pants, denim etc.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great for the price

For the price this iron is great, it has all the functions you'd want. Heats up quickly, has great stream output, and simple to use. Best of all, the auto-off function is perfect for me. I often walk away to my sewing machine, and leave the iron on for convenience. If I am away for more than 15 minutes it will turn off, and when I am ready to use it again, it will turn back on by just picking it up.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
nixjet

nixjetSydney, NSW

Super Iron

This sunbeam iron was exactly what I was looking for for my needs. I needed something to put in a tenanted flat for my tenants to use. It needed to be strong and reliable with a decent warranty in case I needed it - which I didn't.
I've never had an issue with this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2013