Sunbeam Quantum KE3560

Sunbeam Quantum KE3560 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:KE3560
Pat

I bought a new sunbeam quantum kettle today, and there’s a little red plastic thing at the bottom that rattles. Is this normal?

Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM

Hi Pat, Is it the little red ball that you can see in the site glass?. If it is it will move around when water level is low.

Pat

Yes it is. I figured that it was the water float after I posted the question. Thanks.

Eliphas
Eliphas

What cause my kattle to trip power even is off?

BargainBoy
BargainBoy

I found that the switch would flick back to the off position very easily. Also when connected to power the base that has the copper connectors would short very easily. The kettle is great for a few months but doesn't seem to last much longer unless you don't use it much but we use ours all day.

G. Hulsman
G. Hulsman

I purchased a quantum kettle 3 days ago and it makes a tinkling noise like a bell, can you tell me what this is from?

Wendy
Wendy

Hi, not really but ours does the same, an odd sound. We assume it is the thermostatic automatic cut-off as it cools slightly after the kettle has finished boiling.

I stupidly thought Sunbeam would monitor this site and give us some feedback but it seems to be only other purchasers, so no proper technical assistance provided and it seems very difficult to get hold of Sunbeam themselves.

Jane
Jane

Hello! Our house has this kettle and now it 's not working that is sometimes boiling , sometimes not working with light. I bought 31st of January. The store has IPSWICH so far from my house. Has it any guarantee. Could I change? Or what do I do? I just use this one week ago. Pls give any answers

TB
TB

The Sunbeam website says that the kettle has a 12 month replacement warranty. Your best bet is to contact the shop that you bought the kettle from and ask for a replacement (or a refund if you prefer). If the fault is only minor, the shop may opt to repair the kettle instead. I wouldn't bother contacting Sunbeam, as they'll only tell you to contact the place of purchase (at least that's what they did with me). To check your rights as a consumer, you can visit the following page on the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Extra Information