Sunbeam Simply Stylish TA6340 (4 Slice)

Sunbeam Simply Stylish TA6340 (4 Slice)

2.3

Faulty

We bought this toaster from the shelf. Took it home put the slice inside, try to push the knob down without success. Took it back. The sale person told us that it works if you put the slice in. I was prepared for this answer by taking with me a slice of bread. The sale person took the slice, put it into toaster without success as well. If I would not had the slice with me he would not had wanted to accept that it was faulty. We were given credit and purchased Breville toaster instead.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Disappointed.

I purchased this toaster on 1. style and 2. product reputation. We don't use a toaster every day but after three separate attempts the toaster was returned on day 6. It toasted really well on setting 2 if you could get the bread to 'retract' to toast but this was the problem; getting the bread into the toaster. Very disappointing - from checking toaster reviews on-line I am left wondering what toaster to buy next.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good for money spent.

Great company good communicarion. Toaster works allright but You have to keep your eye on it above 2 otherwise it will burn. Looks good & wide long slots. Good value

Review collected in partnership with Sunbeam

Toasters

Find out how Sunbeam Simply Stylish TA6340 (4 Slice) compares to other Toasters

annieoakley

Toasts unevenly and burns on setting one

I reviewed before I bought, there is not one brand that has consistent good reviews, except the ones that cost $400 +. So I tried this one. Waste of space on the benchtop. It does not toast evenly, much more on one side than the other and on setting one it was burning the toast around the edges, no hope of toasting fruit bread. The other features were good, however the main function of a toaster (even toasting with 6 levels) FAILED! How not one company consistently makes a good toaster! Make a good toaster first, then worry about colours and bling (colours and bling are nice, but toast first). At the moment I have a cheap Kmart one which still does not toast very evenly but at least it does not burn it.

Sunbeam
    Brendan K.Sunbeam
    annieoakley

Thanks, I just wish someone made a good toaster, look at the reviews for all brands, none consistantly good.

See all Sunbeam Simply Stylish reviews