Sunbeam Simply Stylish
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

2.4
  • Even Toasting Yes (0) · No (1)
VMcclay
VMcclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely the worst toaster I have owned

'Upgraded' from a cheap kmart toaster to this one and wished I hadn't. It has a mind of its own. Most of the time on 1 it burns the toast but sometimes doesn't even toast it at all. Takes AGES to toast and most of the time only toasts one side. Absolute lemon.

ajmcart
ajmcartChristchurch

Hugely Disappointing

Right hand side now will not stay down. Have rarely used this toaster so cannot believe it is now only 50% functional - but of course a few mths out of warranty. We want 4 pieces of toast finished at the same time so that we can eat together.
Hugely disappointing purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Other Toasters

garryrobinson
garryrobinson

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Getting very disappointed in Toaster. Got a toster from Woolies, forgot the brand already but very inconsistent and burnt your hand on the outside sso I went back to Sunbeam cool touch 4 slice. Sadly it is hopeless. Only toasts the bottom of the bread so we have to turn it back down to get the top half toasted. OPathetic really.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
annieoakley

Toasts unevenly and burns on setting one

I reviewed before I bought, there is not one brand that has consistent good reviews, except the ones that cost $400 +. So I tried this one. Waste of space on the benchtop. It does not toast evenly, much more on one side than the other and on setting one it was burning the toast around the edges, no hope of toasting fruit bread. The other features were good, however the main function of a toaster (even toasting with 6 levels) FAILED! How not one company consistently makes a good toaster! Make a good toaster first, then worry about colours and bling (colours and bling are nice, but toast first). At the moment I have a cheap Kmart one which still does not toast very evenly but at least it does not burn it.

Sunbeam
Brendan K.Sunbeam
annieoakley

Thanks, I just wish someone made a good toaster, look at the reviews for all brands, none consistantly good.

Toasters