Sunbeam Sprint SR6300

1.0
  • Product is used
  • Safety

Worst iron, ever.

I wish I had reviewed this iron more before buying. It is horrible. It doesn’t get hot enough to iron anything and doesn’t “glide” at all. Takes double the time to iron business shirts and even then doesn’t get the finer creases out leaving the shirt looking un-ironed and unprofessional. Don’t buy this iron unless you want to be disappointed. I’m just hoping MYER will allow me to exchange it without the box (still have receipt thankfully).

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer.

Safety
Product is used Daily
Clothing Material Cotton, Denim, Synthetics and Wool
Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Username2020,
So sorry to hear about your experience with this iron. However all our irons come with a 100 day money back guarantee, so you have the option of refund or exchange.
Thank you for you feedback.

humbugSoutheast, SA

Worst performing iron ever

This is the worst iron I have ever owned. It doesn't glide. It doesn't get hot enough. It catches on all fabrics and it is truly hard work to iron all materials but especially linens. Besides which it cost $145 because I had no other option but to buy it at the local country hardware.

Purchased in March 2019.

Product is used Daily

Hi humbug,
Sorry to hear of issues with this iron. Please return it to the store of purchase.

humbug

Thankyou for your reply. I have returned the iron for a full refund and hope that your company can iron out all the problems.

Janeasked

Is it just me or is the plastic too dark to work out the water level? I keep overfilling it because I can't see the water level. And I agree with the other customers it does not get very hot. Always bought Sunbeam Irons but this one might be my last.

Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Jane, firstly if you think your iron is not getting hot enough please return it to your store of purchase with your receipt for replacement.
As for the plastic, this is something I will pass on to the team here at Sunbeam to review.
We do take this feedback on board.
Thanks Jane.

Hi Jane,
Firstly if you feel your iron is not heating correctly please return to your store of purchase with your receipt for replacement.
As for the colour, this is something I will be passing on to the Design Team here at Sunbeam.
We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks Jane

Jane

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators