Sunbeam Sprint SR6300

• Product is used
Andypoo
AndypooLane cove

Black bits....

Was quite good to start with but know after 8 months the base is peeling and leaving black marks on clothing and does not glide very well, rather bad Sunbeam, off to Philips for me!

Purchased in September 2020.

SimonG
SimonGCliftleigh

Ok

All in all it is an ok iron.
But not as good as the old Sunbeam i had for 15 years or more.
Heats up ok and spray and steam features work great but there does not seems to have the heat in it.
Maybe they make them safer these days and there is not so much heat in them.

Laney
LaneyMelbourne

I should've read the reviews....

I guess I should've read the reviews instead of thinking that an "iron is an iron". I have a friend who has a $300 iron that she swears by that I've always thought was a ludicrous amount of money to spend on an iron.....now i know better. This thing not only has no glide game, it is also very splattery. it has left an iron imprint on a number of my shirts that unfortunately have on come out in the wash. I would expect better from sunbeam as they're usually a pretty reliable aussie brand. Despite all the above criticism, I still have it and use it as im too lazy to return it. it still does what an iron does but theres probably better irons at this price point.

Davo 767
Davo 767Southwest, VIC

Disappointing

Now I see why this iron was $25 cheaper on sale. I have to agree with other respondents that there is very little "glide-ability" and on many occasions has created more creases. I was taken by all the bells and whistles especially the auto cut off (new for me) though the water tank is ample. My previous Sunbeam was great and finally retired itself after nearly 18 yrs of service. Suppose for me ironing the odd shirt it is OK but would hate to have to do a family's weekly iron. Agree also that the stainless steel, highly polished hotplate is much better that this coated "non stick" hotplate on the SR6300. Look elsewhere for a better iron. .

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Sprint SR6300 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Janeasked

Is it just me or is the plastic too dark to work out the water level? I keep overfilling it because I can't see the water level. And I agree with the other customers it does not get very hot. Always bought Sunbeam Irons but this one might be my last.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Jane, firstly if you think your iron is not getting hot enough please return it to your store of purchase with your receipt for replacement.
As for the plastic, this is something I will pass on to the team here at Sunbeam to review.
We do take this feedback on board.
Thanks Jane.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Jane,
Firstly if you feel your iron is not heating correctly please return to your store of purchase with your receipt for replacement.
As for the colour, this is something I will be passing on to the Design Team here at Sunbeam.
We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks Jane

Jane

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators