Sunbeam Sprint SR6300

• Product is used
Andypoo
AndypooLane cove

Black bits....

Was quite good to start with but know after 8 months the base is peeling and leaving black marks on clothing and does not glide very well, rather bad Sunbeam, off to Philips for me!

Purchased in September 2020.

Product is used Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton

Janeasked

Is it just me or is the plastic too dark to work out the water level? I keep overfilling it because I can't see the water level. And I agree with the other customers it does not get very hot. Always bought Sunbeam Irons but this one might be my last.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Jane, firstly if you think your iron is not getting hot enough please return it to your store of purchase with your receipt for replacement.
As for the plastic, this is something I will pass on to the team here at Sunbeam to review.
We do take this feedback on board.
Thanks Jane.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Jane,
Firstly if you feel your iron is not heating correctly please return to your store of purchase with your receipt for replacement.
As for the colour, this is something I will be passing on to the Design Team here at Sunbeam.
We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks Jane

Jane

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators