Sunbeam Torino Espresso Machine & Grinder PU8000

Sunbeam Torino Espresso Machine & Grinder PU8000 Questions & Answers (page 3 of 3)

MPN: SNB-PU8000

43 questions from our users

Aileen Rasked

Have just cleaned and descaled EM8000 and it is still telling me to clean it. what have I done wrong? went by the book..

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Aileen. Did you complete the ST clean and the CO clean directly after each other? If you don't complete both one after the other, the PCB doesn't register that you have performed the cleaning function.

Aileen R

Yes but I did them in reverse, I cleaned then ST cleaned, waited for one hour and did them again it still comes up CLEAN. I have been in touch with Gemma at Sunbeam who emailed me instructions to help but it is still the same after following her instructions...I replied to her email and am waiting her reply. I am very happy with the machine it makes good coffee so I hope I can fix it.....…...regards Aileen R

jezzp
jezzp

Mine is also doing this. Can Sunbeam please reply with a solution... I did the ST followed by CO clean. Ive also tried to reset the machine back to original settings, still no luck.

Leigh Albreyasked

My coffee machine had the cleaning cycle come up on the display so I put it through both head cleaning and steam cycle but it still comes up with clean. Can you advise me what I need to do?

red devil

unplug machine for a few minutes to reset.

Leigh Albrey

I tried that twice and the cleaning display still caomes up

Hayley L
Hayley L

Any solutions as mine is doing the same

Don

Donasked

Do not know why the its dripping at a very slow rate. Having to press cup2 button to have a decent amount of coffee in the cup. Is it to do with not enough water coming through? Thank you.

red devil

Hi Don have you tried using manual lever, i never use the buttons. also don't tamp coffee too hard.

Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Don. If the coffee is dripping out at a very slow rate, this usually means that you are over extracting. Over-extraction generally occurs if your coffee grind is too fine. An easy way to identify this is if your pressure gauge is going right up into the red. Just adjust your grind to a coarser setting and you should see an even and consistent pour/extraction. Please advise if this helps. Alternatively, I can organise for one of our coffee experts to give you a quick demo over the phone??

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives