Sunbeam Torino Espresso Machine & Grinder PU8000

Sunbeam Torino Espresso Machine & Grinder PU8000 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: SNB-PU8000

Date PurchasedMay 2018

red devil

red deviladelaide

Sunbeam torino coffee machine

This machine has to be one of the worst coffee machine ever!! 10 weeks old coffee is very watery not expressing properly tried all trouble shooting, called sunbeam the tech guy went through trouble shooting on the phone and to my amazement told me the machine was fine how he could know that from a phone conversation is beyond me.
Another issue the drip tray fills withe water because it expels so much water while warming up, consequently the tray needs emptying about every 5 cups.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Pre-infusion doesn't work causing inconsistent shots

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sal

Sal

Great machine for Home! Love the look of the machine too

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Love my machine-However!!!

This machine replaced my old delonghi fully automatic (which still works by the way). I actually went with the intention of buying a Breville Oracle but was pursuaded by the sales rep. I struggled to get a consistent cup of coffee at first until I went on a home barista course-Theres more to making good coffee than buying a coffee machine. Now a perfect cup of coffee every time. Machine has worked perfectly for the last 2 years and then suddenly decided not to turn on. I rang Sunbeam, who were very helpful and organised for the machine to be looked at. They have now offered to replace the machine FOC. Will will wait to see how long it takes to the new one to arrive

Date PurchasedDec 2015

fred20

fred20Perth, WA

Looks Good but it is rubbish

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Andy

AndyHobart

If you're not a coffee snob already, this machine will turn you into one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Darren P

Darren PSydney, NSW

Steam Wand not working from the start.

I really wished I looked online before venturing from Breville to Sunbeam. The machine looks great.....but I certainly haven't seen it work properly yet. How does a machine not work straight out of the box? The Steam Wand is dead....I have tried what another reviewer has mentioned by pulling the water container out and re-installing and nothing.

Such a pain to carry such a large and heavy machine home for it not to work after going through the whole unpacking process.

Maybe there should be a recall on this machine?

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Serena

SerenaOakleigh

Coffee, coffee, coffee

We bought this machine and grinder to replace our 8 year old machine that was starting to show signs of too much use. The Torino is a step up from what we had and we have been very happy with the coffee that it produces and the ease of use. Very straight forward to use and produces a good quality coffee.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Rob

Robperth

Excellent machine

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Doesn't cut it

Steam wand broke down after 5 days of use. Also could not get a crema on coffee. When we contacted Sunbeam were surprised to learn we couldn't get it repaired unless it went to Sydney no service centre for this machine in Vic. Very disappointing considering the price. Wouldn't recommend this machine at all.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Kerry

KerryHunter Region, NSW

Terrible don't buy this machine

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Suzanne

Suzanne

Beautiful stylish machine

Date PurchasedJul 2016

leaking

Hi bought this May 2016. from Harvey Norman (Batch1241532816). steam wand been dripping water since day one.
and every 2-3 days i've got a pool of water under the coffee machine. been trying to call sunbeam customer service hotline and each time put me on hold over 20mins and eventually i just hung up.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Mem E.

Mem E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Espresso excellence.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

See all Sunbeam Torino Espresso Machine & Grinder PU8000 reviews

Fiona D

Fiona Dasked

Our machine is just over 2 years old and it is experiencing irregular pump pressure, causing it to spurt out everywhere. We have tried a few times with same result. It has been through a couple of cleans no difference. Was working fine before this

Jacinta N.asked

My steam wand won’t spert water. Just pumps to heat up at the start and that’s it.

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Jacinta N.
So sorry to hear about this, could I ask:
1. Have you preformed all the advised cleaning steps for this problem?
2. How long have you had this unit?

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Yes I have performed all the cleaning steps. I have had the machine for about 2 years.

Richard B.

Richard B.asked

I have also cleaned the machine twice, and the word CLEAN still shows, I followed the advice on page 23 to reset the machine, but when I hit the + button, the word CLEAN appears again.

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Richard B,
Try pressing the CLEAN button for a few seconds, and the machine will return to READY mode on the LCD display.
For more tips on how to get the most from your Sunbeam Torino Espresso Machine follow the below link:

Pete
Pete

I’m in the same boat. Have cleaned both CO and ST several times. Pressing the Clean button for a few seconds does nothing. CLEAN is still on the LCD

Nigel
Nigel

I had the same frustrating problem. I spoke with a bloke at sunbeam customer care, & he emailed me step-by-step cleaning instructions. Very similar to the manual, but im thinking the machine is a bit finicky on exact steps. Mines all fixed just by carefully following new instructions to the letter!!

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives