Sunbeam Feel Perfect Plush TR4100

Sunbeam Feel Perfect Plush TR4100

One time use blanket!

The warranty on these blankets is horrible. I purchased 2 of these blankets and Sunbeam is giving me the runaround. They were used one time for a Texas winter, which is approximately one month. Both blankets heat up in one or two spots on queen size blankets. Sunbeam takes up to a month to reply to my emails, shipping the blankets back to them is at my expense, and they said if they deem it necessary to repair the blankets/remotes. I'll pay to ship blankets to the company that sells the blankets and I might not get anything in return. Do not purchase these blankets!!! Sunbeam needs to be out of business!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi msvette. Judging by your reference to Texas winters, I'm assuming you are from America. This is an Australian review platform and this product is a Sunbeam Australia product. As far as I am aware, Sunbeam America does not supply this model, nor does it come in a queen size.

Dangerous and bad quality

This is my second sunbeam rug, the first died after a few years. I have only had this rug and have looked after it well. Yesterday i thought I could smell something funny but I didn’t know it was the rug. Today I turned it on and I could smell rubber burning and smoke coming from the rug. I feel scared to use electric blankets after this experience as obviously something was melting inside.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi Emma. Sorry to hear of this issue you are having. Please contact our customer care team (1300 881 861) at your earliest convenience so that we can resolve this for you.

Very nice

We have three different brands of heated throws and I have to say my favourite is the cheapie from Big W as it is the hottest. This one is nice but not as hot. The cats love it and we use it on the couch and then put it on the bed for a little but before we go to sleep.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

I Can't Edit My Initial 1-Star Review So I Have To Write This Second Review.

The reason I 1-starred my first review was because I was hoping for the blanket to get warm before I wrapped it around me, as I don't like the idea of having an electrical current wrapped around my body. So I wanted to warm the blanket up and then wrap myself up in the pre-warmed blanket. Unfortunately it can't warm up unless it is on my body.

The blanket does work well if it is plugged in while I use it, which is what most people will do. Using it this way, the second setting is enough to keep me warm. Even the first setting is enough sometimes. Any higher than that is too hot.