Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080

• Product is used
  • Safety

J-Man

J-ManSydney

Fantastic product. Easy to use even easier to clean.

Bought the other day from Myer $149 to replace my old sunbeam which I broke.
This machine is awesome. Makes my breakfast smoothies in under a minute and cleaning takes a minute as well. There are so many features and options for different types of drinks and soups.
I read some reviews to say it’s too noisy. Ok yes it is but you use it for 30sec so what if it’s a little noisy. It’s not as noisy as some make out but not an issue. Most blenders will be noisy anyway.
Highly recommend this blender.

Purchased in October 2020 at Myer for $149.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is usedDaily
Used forCocktails, Smoothies and Soups
Customer CareSunbeam

Hello J-Man,
Thank you for the helpful feedback and awesome review.

TAJSydney, NSW

Slushies NOT Smoothies! Not Happy

Sorry Sunbeam this is a dust collector. Should have re-bought the NutriBullet Ninja which made perfect frothy smoothies. I was led to believe your blender was an upgrade from the Ninja but just it blends the ingredients without air and it’s just sludge. The Ninja created a lovely mousse like texture you could eat with a spoon with no residual berry seeds. With the 8080 blender there is not enough aeration So it’s just sludge with crunchy seeds. Have resorted to using my Kenwood wand blender with results half way between your blender and the Ninja. Not happy-complete waste of money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for $139.30.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is usedDaily
Used forSmoothies
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi TAJ,
Please call our Customer Care Team to discuss further.

TAJ

Whilst not happy with this particular product I am happy that the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks Taj.

See all Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080 reviews

Anniemac

Anniemacasked

Can I make nut butter with this blender?

Hi Anniemac,
Some nut butters can be made with the PB8080 but it is not recommended as a High Performance Blender which is more suitable for this use.

Janeth S.

Janeth S.asked

Hi, I have the blender since three years ago and the Extra Wide 9cm Reversible Blade doesn't move at all, where I can take it to be repaired? We are based in Essendon VIC 3040. Thank you.

Hi Janeth,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & scroll to the bottom of the page you will find our service agents locator if you click on that you should be able to find one close to you. I believe there is one in Brunswick which looks close by.

Jane asked

Hi the (new) blender has been going great but one of the kids forgot to check the blade assembly was tightened and it leaked a little. Cleaned it up and tightened it then finished making the smoothie. Now we cannot unscrew it to clean it. We have tried over a number of days.
Obviously some of the smoothie leaked down and I'm guessing it has created some kind of seal?
It is now smelling. But only from underneath. The inside of the jug has no smell so the seal must be really good.
Have you any ideas as to how we can loosen it?

Hi Jane,
Below is instructions from the product manual this is for a thorough clean. Try this & hopefully this works.

Turn the blender jug upside down. Unscrew
the blade assembly from the jug by placing
the open end of the ingredient cap at the
base of the blade assembly. Use the grooves
on the opening of the ingredient cap to align
the cap to the base of the jug. Turn the
ingredient cap in an anti-clockwise direction
to remove the blade assembly.
Remove the rubber seal from the blade
assembly. Wash the blender lid, ingredient
cup, rubber seal, blade assembly and blender
jug in warm soapy water.

Jane

Did that.... it just won't come apart - that is the issue....

Hi Jane,
I have just sent you a private message if you could respond via that would be great.

See all Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBlenders