Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080

• Product is used
  • Safety
Mike E

Mike EMelbourne

Awesome blender for a decent price

Purchased in October 2018.

Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Mike E,
Thanks for the fantastic review! The noise is due to the powerful motor and blade system .
Kind Regards Sunbeam

Pink Lady

Pink LadyAustralia

Silky smooth :-)

I am really loving how powerful this blender is! I make smoothies for my two-year-old for breakfast and put in a teaspoon of flavourless green powder in (to increase her vege/vitamin intake) and I would find it would clump and not mix well in my old blender. But not in this blender – the result is so smooth and fluffy! It also blends frozen acai powder down really easily as well with no missing frozen chunks, and it’s super easy to clean. My old blender looks so inferior now by comparison, definitely recommend this blender.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review pink lady!

Brad & Ali

Brad & AliPenrith, NSW

Great multi purpose blender.

Large 2 litre capacity and great for mulching harder fruit and veg. Only reason I haven't scored a 5 is due to the house. 1100 watts and certainly works great but a bit noisy. Very good with two way blade action, spins one way then the other to effectively blend. Multi function for frozen smoothies, salsa chopping and milkshake with pulse & speed settings. Easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Blenders

Find out how Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080 compares to other Blenders

See all Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080 reviews

Anniemac

Anniemacasked

Can I make nut butter with this blender?

Hi Anniemac,
Some nut butters can be made with the PB8080 but it is not recommended as a High Performance Blender which is more suitable for this use.

Janeth S.

Janeth S.asked

Hi, I have the blender since three years ago and the Extra Wide 9cm Reversible Blade doesn't move at all, where I can take it to be repaired? We are based in Essendon VIC 3040. Thank you.

Hi Janeth,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & scroll to the bottom of the page you will find our service agents locator if you click on that you should be able to find one close to you. I believe there is one in Brunswick which looks close by.

Jane asked

Hi the (new) blender has been going great but one of the kids forgot to check the blade assembly was tightened and it leaked a little. Cleaned it up and tightened it then finished making the smoothie. Now we cannot unscrew it to clean it. We have tried over a number of days.
Obviously some of the smoothie leaked down and I'm guessing it has created some kind of seal?
It is now smelling. But only from underneath. The inside of the jug has no smell so the seal must be really good.
Have you any ideas as to how we can loosen it?

Hi Jane,
Below is instructions from the product manual this is for a thorough clean. Try this & hopefully this works.

Turn the blender jug upside down. Unscrew
the blade assembly from the jug by placing
the open end of the ingredient cap at the
base of the blade assembly. Use the grooves
on the opening of the ingredient cap to align
the cap to the base of the jug. Turn the
ingredient cap in an anti-clockwise direction
to remove the blade assembly.
Remove the rubber seal from the blade
assembly. Wash the blender lid, ingredient
cup, rubber seal, blade assembly and blender
jug in warm soapy water.

Jane

Did that.... it just won't come apart - that is the issue....

Hi Jane,
I have just sent you a private message if you could respond via that would be great.

See all Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBlenders