Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080

• Product is used
  • Safety
J-Man

J-ManSydney

Fantastic product. Easy to use even easier to clean.

Bought the other day from Myer $149 to replace my old sunbeam which I broke.
This machine is awesome. Makes my breakfast smoothies in under a minute and cleaning takes a minute as well. There are so many features and options for different types of drinks and soups.
I read some reviews to say it’s too noisy. Ok yes it is but you use it for 30sec so what if it’s a little noisy. It’s not as noisy as some make out but not an issue. Most blenders will be noisy anyway.
Highly recommend this blender.

Purchased in October 2020 at Myer for $149.00.

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello J-Man,
Thank you for the helpful feedback and awesome review.

Samantha

SamanthaMelbourne

Great blender!

We love this blender! The two-way blades mean that you don't end up with a layer of unblended food, which can sometimes happen with other blenders. I've so far used my machine for soups and smoothies, and I always end up with a super smooth result. It has programmed settings, so you can whip up whatever takes your fancy at the touch of a button. It's super easy to clean, and looks beautiful so I can keep it on my benchtop for use each day!

Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Samantha!

Jill08

Jill08Brisbane

Sunbeam TwoWay Blender - efficient!

Very satisfied with the machine's blending ability with its TwoWay blade technology.
By alternating the blades, food lumps are directed back onto the blades for a smooth result.
Fruit smoothies are fluffy and creamy.
Vegetables, after roasting are smoothed for soups.
Have found foods that are roughly chopped present no problems.
Using the recommended PULSE action the jug is easily cleaned with warm water and a dash of detergent.
The base is 'heavy' and reduced the chance of accidental tipping

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Jill08, perfect summary of the PB8080 Blender, thank you! The two way action is definitely a winner

Blenders

Find out how Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080 compares to other Blenders

Katherine

KatherineMelbourne

Very Impressed!

I am so impressed with this blender! It looks good and is easy and quick to assemble, use and clean. The controls on the machine are very user friendly, where there are simple button options depending on what you want to make. It is also very efficient, as it takes a minimum amount of time to blend contents in it, and the results are a very smooth texture. I definitely recommend this product and am thrilled with the upgrade in the kitchen.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Katherine, it's great to hear that this new to our range blender is living up to expectations, thanks heaps for the review.

Beth

BethBrisbane

Perfection! The ultimate blender!

I love my Sunbeam Two-Way Blender. No more lumps or inconsistencies. Now my soups and smoothies are smooth and whipped up in no time. Even my fussy toddlers couldn't fault the results and ate every spoonful of their healthy pumpkin soup. Thanks Sunbeam!

Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks back Beth, this is a new product for us and we are delighted to see it's doing the job perfectly!!!

Winston

WinstonCANONBA

I like it very much.

I am very satisfied with its performance.
Extra wide 9cm reversible blade system. The heavy duty, stainless steel blade changes the direction of the blade motion to make sure all ingredients gets drawn into the vortex, so no food gets left behind for a smoother more even blend.
Smoother, Faster, Smarter
The versatility of 7 functions lets you choose from 3 pre-programmed recipes (Smoothie, Chop/Salsa and Milkshake) or 4 manual settings.
Convenience & Creativity
The unique two-way stainless steel blade spinning action creates a more even and smoother blend.
Powerful 1100 Watt Motor
The 1100 watt motor ensures faster consistent results.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Winston, great to see you are getting great results, thanks heaps for the review.

New Barista

New BaristaSydney, NSW

Smoothe smoothies.

We are very happy with this purchase. The jug is light but very sturdy and easy to clean.
We use it daily for the morning smoothie sessions and love the light fluffy consistency. It must be the two way blade effect.
It fits in well on the kitchen bench where it lives.
On the occasion we blend nuts and dry goods - it performs for that too.
The dial options are easy to use.
We highly recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review New Barista!! Keep an eye on our Facebook page for great recipes and ideas!

Capacity and power

After much deliberation, a sale came up and we went blender shopping. With all the options from a NutriBullet down to a simple russel hobs, we went for this sunbeam 2 way option. Decisions were on metal drive (no more burning plastic smells), most powerful motor 1100watts, 2l capacity, more than any others and the ability to remove the blade base for washing easily.

So how’d it work out in practice. Nothing I have ever had came close. I’ve had bullets and blenders and they dont turn my smoothie and all it’s ingredients to a pulp like this did. I love a smooth textured morning smoothie and this beast devoured everything I threw at it.

Definitely worth the extra cost for the output quality.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hey Sam thanks so much for the great review on our new product, hope you continue to have fun creating new smoothies etc for many years to come!!!

See all Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080 reviews

Anniemac

Anniemacasked

Can I make nut butter with this blender?

Hi Anniemac,
Some nut butters can be made with the PB8080 but it is not recommended as a High Performance Blender which is more suitable for this use.

Janeth S.

Janeth S.asked

Hi, I have the blender since three years ago and the Extra Wide 9cm Reversible Blade doesn't move at all, where I can take it to be repaired? We are based in Essendon VIC 3040. Thank you.

Hi Janeth,
If you go onto our website attached https://www.sunbeam.com.au/ & scroll to the bottom of the page you will find our service agents locator if you click on that you should be able to find one close to you. I believe there is one in Brunswick which looks close by.

Jane asked

Hi the (new) blender has been going great but one of the kids forgot to check the blade assembly was tightened and it leaked a little. Cleaned it up and tightened it then finished making the smoothie. Now we cannot unscrew it to clean it. We have tried over a number of days.
Obviously some of the smoothie leaked down and I'm guessing it has created some kind of seal?
It is now smelling. But only from underneath. The inside of the jug has no smell so the seal must be really good.
Have you any ideas as to how we can loosen it?

Hi Jane,
Below is instructions from the product manual this is for a thorough clean. Try this & hopefully this works.

Turn the blender jug upside down. Unscrew
the blade assembly from the jug by placing
the open end of the ingredient cap at the
base of the blade assembly. Use the grooves
on the opening of the ingredient cap to align
the cap to the base of the jug. Turn the
ingredient cap in an anti-clockwise direction
to remove the blade assembly.
Remove the rubber seal from the blade
assembly. Wash the blender lid, ingredient
cup, rubber seal, blade assembly and blender
jug in warm soapy water.

Jane

Did that.... it just won't come apart - that is the issue....

Hi Jane,
I have just sent you a private message if you could respond via that would be great.

See all Sunbeam Two-Way PB8080 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryBlenders